I'm made a pair of earrings and a bracelet for this girl I like, but to me they both look kinda bad and I feel like she's not gonna like them because they don't look pretty.
YamiNoSukai YamiNoSukai 16-17, F 2 Answers Jun 21, 2012

In my opinion something that is made by someone I love is better, even though if i didn't really like it I'll appreciate her for spending sometime on making something for me and I'd be soo thankful. Also having any type of a gift whether it's homemade or store bought is better than nothing at all.

Best Answer

Thx MK

Best Answer

A home made gift would be nice in the sense that someone spends their time n effort in making it for you but i would prefer a prettier store bought gift coz no one would like an ugly gift anyway.... if am making smthn for sm1 i would make sure its really nice to avoid making that person have to pretend that they like it even though in reality they think it sucks

Best Answer

The funny thing is, she liked the bracelet & earrings.

Best Answer

I'm glad she liked them! So now you have two good things happening--the gift was accepted and enjoyed, and you know you can make things that please her even if you think they're not all that great!

Best Answer