My daughter has been throwing up I just ran to the store for some ginger ale.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 17 Answers Mar 6, 2010

you most drink only water.

Best Answer

Nobody here has any facts to back up what they are saying. None of these things are going to keep her from vomiting again. If she is going to vomit, it will happen regardless. HOWEVER I do find that if you drink milk (chocolate milk is my preference) it neutralizes some of the Ph in your stomach acid, making the burn from vomit close to none. Milk won't curdle in your stomach, these people have no idea what they are talking about.

Best Answer

ur daughter should eat rice and water,

Best Answer

Water, as milk will curdle in your stomach, makin you puke...Of course, water will make you puke too, initially, but stay with it, because the alcohol is depleting your blood of water.<br />
We nurse would often give ourselves iv's to help, and whiffs of 80% o2 comes in handy.

Best Answer

Water. But some milk, or better yet, 7up, wouldn't hurt. Ginger ale would probably work too.

Best Answer

water.

Best Answer

Milk can curddle and make her feel worse. And the body needs more energy to process it than water. Water is best by far when sick in such a way.

Best Answer

I think your daughter have got the acute gastritis

Best Answer

here ya go, I could not PM it to you because EP said something weird about appropriate content<br />
http://www.health911.com/remedies/rem_motion.htm

Best Answer

ginger ale

Best Answer

Little pieces of ice. Some ginger ale.

Best Answer

Only water ..a little at a time. No milk for 24 hours!

Best Answer

Water... unless you just threw up milk and water... but I would still say water.

Best Answer

That should help

Best Answer