been to both,,,and I have my own thoughts on them....whats yours?
AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 28 Answers Nov 22, 2011

Anudist resort tops them all. You usually have beach and pool. topless is not as funbecause the guys don't get to be naked.

Best Answer

I much prefer a topless beach. I love the freedom to do whatever (and whomever) I like whenever I like. It is just a freer experience for me.

Best Answer

Wow I can't believe it's been over a years since I asked this question and your answer still gives me hope that my gf will wake up and start doing more....lol

Best Answer

Nudist resorts are the most relaxing places in the world, as everyone is at ease. Topless beaches would be better for perving if that is what you are into, as you will generally get younger people there.

Best Answer

next month im going to go topless for the second time in my life. my brother in law will be there also and hes had the hots for me for years. im planning on giving him a real show.

Best Answer

Gotta luv a tease....teehee

Best Answer

Topless beach where everyone can go. Topless bathing is allowed in South Beach Miami and it get's pretty crowded on weekends and holidays.

Best Answer

Toppless- really they sport what;s worth looking at; a bit of a "top shelf" show - Nudist colony is a flesh fest "life style"

Best Answer

nudist -everthing goes gahhhhhhhhhh!

Best Answer

is on the spot sex ok there?

Best Answer

I hope so dammit-although I sometimes wonder if s e x even happens?! O.o

Best Answer

Nude beaches because there are actually beautiful people there. Where as a nudist colony the people are nice but they may not be beautiful to look at.

Best Answer

Topless beach. I prefer girl's norks to men's wobbly bits

Best Answer

Have been topless on a beach.. nudist colony is on my to do list.. if ever i get over my fear !

Best Answer

Are you a shy girl?....I'd presume one would be acquainted with the other Nudist before actually exposing the real deal for all to pleasure...

Best Answer

Nudist colony you can just be nude everywhere!!!

Best Answer

Topless beaches are great where the law will not allow nude bathing. But you can't go past a nude beach. What could be better than looking at hot women nude, while hot nude women look at me naked?

Best Answer

Never been to a nudist resort but have experience many nudist beaches. No such thing as a topless beach in Aust, you can go topless on any beach. Me I just prefer to be on a secluded beach enjoying the sun nude.

Best Answer

I love my time spent with others totaly nude.

Best Answer

nude is best

Best Answer

Seems to me that it is more sexier on a topless beach than a nude beach, I guess it is because everyone is naked, so what, big deal but on a topless beach the ladies are there because they want to show their **** and want you to look at them.<br />
Heading for the foxhole<br />
PS I don't go to nude beaches either because I think it is healthy.

Best Answer

Nev er been to a nudist resort, but I'll choose that--I hear they have cook-outs and stuff.

Best Answer

Cookouts? Really?

Best Answer

Yup, after the mandatory volley ball

Best Answer

well im back from vacation. i did remove my top. the men with us had a blast. i even let them snap a few pictures. why not life is short and i have perfect breasts. so let em have there fun.

Best Answer

YAY! LOL

Best Answer

Topless Beach

Best Answer

The question is what's worse?

Best Answer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fWNaR-rxAic?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Best Answer

I will hang myself before I call you, filthy rotten old man. Hurry up and keel over from clogged arteries already you nasty pile of lard.

Best Answer