DrSoftLips DrSoftLips 36-40, M 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Hobbies

a hundred dollars

Best Answer

an escort is one who you can take to a party if you don't have a date, prostitute not really,

Best Answer

Nothing....they're both prostitutes....

Escorts, however, well...the.clue is in the name...they do dinner dates and functions....

Prostitutes, like myself, we just go for the main course...

The *******...

That's what we're there.for!

;-)

Amber xx

Best Answer

I like you Amber.I dated several ladies back in Louisville before moving to Texas. I sure do miss them. I think they passed me around more so than I thought. I thought I was cool. Well I was but not because I was macho thug or had a radiator hose down there. I was kind and liked them for them. even though I thought they were cool and brave. we all were non judgemental. I liked giving oral and one was as good as I was. there were some drugs and I would do that as she got off . the rush and the tongue. Damn I'm tearing up. be careful sweety

Best Answer

I understand what you mean , been there

Best Answer

the financial status of their clients

Best Answer

escorts would have more fun & get paid more. sometimes classier as well ((Sometimes)) lol...

Best Answer

the £'s and the time spent with clients

Best Answer

The price.

Best Answer

$500.an hour

Best Answer

Escorts can be taken out to social functions as a real date, but some are willing to have sex (GFE).

Prostitutes are just for sex. However, prostitutes can be taken out on dates if they're sane and not doped up on drugs.

Escorts cost a lot of money. Prostitutes are at a very reasonable rate.

They're both fun and should not be illegal.

Best Answer

Escorts drive cars. An Escort maybe, even.

Best Answer