It's made me feel like crap, I've always text back. Am I that worthless to him that he's just decided to ignore me?
nshanz nshanz 18-21 11 Answers Sep 11, 2011

You got the wrong number and have left someone really wondering who has feelings for them.

Best Answer

That's what you get for texting your feelings. Next time try face to face.

Best Answer

I was to scared to . I text that too.

Best Answer

It means you should keep sending the same text over and over till he blows a fuse and sends you an answere...

Best Answer

I have done things that people think oh yeah she has balls but in person. People generally appreciate honest forthright dialogue. Is that not what you are looking for? You will find in life that your feelings will not always be reciprocated. that is okay allow others their true feelings as well. It is a respectul compassionate way of living and you will benefit from it. Give it to others and you will receive it back.

Best Answer

I would think it means the person who receives the text doesn't feel the same way about you. If you can't make some sort of formal contact, speak with him and get to know him, or for him to speak to you or nothing much is going to become of it.<br />
You've text him with at least a hint of how you feel about him; if he isn't responding, then I'd say stop the texts. He will either return them or he won't, and it won't be until that time that you will know his true feelings. But what you cannot do in all of this is to force him to show his feelings either way; you aren't in a position to do that and, I have no doubts, he won't feel the need to do.<br />
In any case;good luck to you.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to text your feelings, telling them is so much better, even if a bit scary. However, its done now, and what you have to remember is that he could be scared too. Maybe he is thinking it over, or maybe he was just busy, or his phone was dead, or maybe even the text didn't arrive (that happens sometimes!!). My advice is to relax about the whole thing and see what happens. Most important of all tho, is that you are definitely NOT worthless. Even if the worst happens, it says more about him than you. Big Smiles and happy thoughts to you :)

Best Answer

they are pooping but will return a txt at a more propper time. Jk, u know its done in there too. Probably i mean

Best Answer

I really like the telephone. You can hear peoples voices. It is nice.

Best Answer

Simple: he didn't want to hear it. Men don't like confrontation from females - if they like/have feelings for a woman, they will find a way to let you know it, but if you have told him of your feelings & he is ignoring you - then I think you have your answer. One word of advice, DON'T chase him, give him a bit of space & he may come around, but if you pursue him, he'll retreat for ever.

Best Answer