confusedeva confusedeva 22-25, F 20 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Do my best to forget.

Best Answer

It is hard to forget as no matter what you do... they hit into your head... so forgiveness is what should be picked and it depends on the situation that you want to forgive them for.

Best Answer

It depends on what circumstance.

Best Answer

never forget be open to forgive ( if they want it)

Best Answer

To forget to forgive :P

Best Answer

Forgive because as others have said it is hard to forget. That is also why forgiveness is more important

Best Answer

Both, for me.

Best Answer

Forgetting, if someone wrongs me that much I will just out right remove them from my life.

Best Answer

Forgive. Somethings you can never forget.

Best Answer

Forgive. You don't forget.

Best Answer

I can work at forgiving, I simply do not know how to forget.... but then I don't really want to forget...... if I forget, then I forget the lesson too.

Micky:))

Best Answer

forget

Best Answer

Forgive and I end up forgetting about the situation or them. It's hard for me to forget if I don't forgive or at least try to it.

Best Answer

It's very hard to forget because obviously whoever you forgave, you care for enough to do so but hurts enough to not forget.

Best Answer

The past has no control of the future

Best Answer