YaiCreatedToCreate YaiCreatedToCreate 31-35, F 19 Answers Jun 15, 2012

Since you've answered your own question, we don't have to. Right?

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be much easier if everyone did likewise ?

Best Answer

I didn't answer it, He did.

Best Answer

It wasn't my answer. It is His.

Best Answer

So God was using your keyboard today? He typed in the answer? This is not a rhetoric section.

Best Answer

I think people use their idea of God to judge people, to feel certain about things.<br />
What their subconscious mind spews up is seen as messages from God, and divine truth about the outside world. <br />
They seem to think their body / brain interpreting the world of God is is pure, no mater how many big macs they have had, nor how many bottles of wine, nor how much tv they have allowed to influence their thinking and feelings. <br />
I am not an Atheist, but I am bothered by people who feel righteous and not humbled by creation. Yes you're human and that is amazing, but if you believe in the word of God "all men are created equal". So stop judging from your one way vanity mirror. It's hypocritical.

Best Answer

I not judging.
But He will judge me with everyone else.
No perfection in me.

Best Answer

We are judged with everyone else. But God is not man...man claimed godliness...through self love. Riddled creation in humanity, as proof of Godliness. We are flesh and blood. Strong and sentient. We are within, and cannot claim the without.

Best Answer

wrong answer...I'm an atheist and "his" judgement like "god" doesn't exist either, sorry.

Best Answer

If a person is dead to you or non-existent in your eyes, does that mean they don't exist?

Best Answer

Ha! so arrogant. There's lots of stuff to believe in. Not just the sky fairy

Best Answer

Not my answer. His

Best Answer

What's God? Everyone goes on about this God thing, what is it?

Best Answer

He calls Himself "I Am"

Best Answer

Sorry I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Nope, still don't know what a "God" is.

Best Answer

The God

Best Answer

I don't know what you mean by "God" so simply saying "the God" doesn't help.

Best Answer

Real Answer : Make believe.

Best Answer

God to me is just a fictional character from a piece of ancient literature.

Best Answer

But what is your point? <br />
Is it to speak the obvious? I am just seeing if I understand where you are coming from. I really don't get the Kanye West song either.<br />
Blessings. :D

Best Answer

The point was only to respond to the question in the song. This answer is what I heard right after I listened to the question in the song. It was as if I was asking God that very question myself. I didn't realize so many people were anti-God's word. His word says that He is the same yesterday, today &amp; forever. Therefore He hasn't changed from being God &amp; He will judge believers &amp; non-believers w the same judgement. Just because I am a believer doesn't mean I won't be accountable for the things I've done as well. Point being He is &amp; will always be God.

Best Answer

I understand now, thank you very much. I appreciate it. You didn't realize so many people were anti-God's word? Wow. It is an eye opener. But I have learned what I think about one thing is changed as He reveals more to me. That is why He is God alone, of course. hehe I don't mind not knowing everything as long as He does. :D

Best Answer

And after seeing all of those responses God showed me that it is not my place to argue any point. I probably wouldn't post this question/answer again :))

Best Answer

I hear you. Thank you again. Blessings. :D

Best Answer

I have heard this question before and did not even realize it was a song. What's funny is now looking back their response makes sense. lol

Best Answer

Why do people conclude that because one doesnt believe in gods, one doesnt believe in anything?

Best Answer

But god is not the same to even all believers. The god of my youth is obviously different than the one that you speak of, and the spiritual god of my uderstanding today, is quite different than both!

Best Answer

every knee shall bow and ever tongue shall confess in the God that they believe in or not. <br />
you are right, God is still God.

Best Answer

Thank you for showing how clever and nice believers are. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I'm not really getting you!

Best Answer
Best Answer

God should be important to a non-believer because as the declaration of independence states, " Under Nature's God", Just the words protect us all from the government taking us over.

Best Answer

Your answer is logically impossible. To the non-believer, the concept has no personal reference. To you, presumed believer, the concepts mean something that you hold as a personal belief. To the non-believer, the beliefs don't exist. So they are not the same for a non-believer. That you cannot accept this duality results in efforts like this self-answered question to promote your own personal view of the world as the only true view. For that, you are rejected.

Best Answer

I didn't answer it.

Best Answer

When you pose a question and then type "Answer:" followed by some jibberish, you have answered the question. Stop trying to ignore the meaning of words - you lose even more credibility by doing so.

Best Answer

It is Kanye &amp; Jay Z's question &amp; the answer is His.

Best Answer

Ken and Jay are not authorities on anything.

Best Answer

Just because you don't believe in a god, does not mean you don't don't believe in anything. I believe in myself and the people who are close to me, for me that's enough. Good does not have to be god.

Best Answer
Best Answer

True - nonexistent

Best Answer