LaHuitreTare LaHuitreTare 22-25, F 27 Answers Mar 22, 2012

He goes by different names for different cultures. He likes them all.

Best Answer

"God" is beyond labels, categories. There is no "individual God" to ask: "So what do you call yourself?". Why? "God" is a "God", not human. "God" is omnipresent ... "God" is not contained.. The container is contained by "God.". Humanity calls "God" many names but we are all talking about one thing... One system... I used to like the name "Universe" but I also liked "Cosmic Consciousness" or "Quantum Consciousness" or "Quantum Field.". However, I arrived at this name which seems to be a "pure" name to me, "Omniverse.". So it is for me "God's" name, Omniverse.

Best Answer

pasta

Best Answer

A Pastafarian I see that you have been touched by his noodly appendage.

Best Answer

Naming what you had for lunch? I had a chili dog.

Best Answer

Touched and sauced.

Best Answer

Chuy

Best Answer

the one who walk behind the rose

Best Answer

God wants you to know who he is. If you want someone to get to know you, would you not tell the person your name. The bible teaches that God has many titles. God and Lord are among them. However, the Bible also teaches that God has a personal name, Jehovah. Psalms 83-18 says:''You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the most high over all the earth.''

Best Answer

God called Himself "I am" to mMoses. Tell them(Moses' people) "I am sent me." If you know Him(as much as a human being can) and understand that He loves you, what you call Him doesn't matter,

Best Answer

I call Him The Almighty

Best Answer

Everyone seems to have forgotten the most powerful god of all, the all-mighty "Dollar," worshipped by people of all faiths.

Best Answer

Rob McKenna. He's a lorry driver from Great Britain. Maybe he's not 'the' god but he's 'a' rain god :)

Best Answer

the higher power that goes by diffrent names but still is one for all

Best Answer

God's name is reverend, God's name is good and powerful. Names like Rock of Salvation, Yaweh, Lord, Jehovah and others. But God is really the right name.

Best Answer

Sorry; this is a tongue in cheek..."why, have you forgotten?" <br />
I used to call him "Father" or "Abba" or "Yahweh". According to the Israelites, his name is a secret that NO ONE knows. That is why he is YHWH, the "NAME" (Hashem in Hebrew) that is NOT spoken.

Best Answer

No one ever knew what Yaweh meant! So you're right, he just let's us call him God. with a capital G.

Best Answer

It was actually hebrew letters: yod, hay, vav, hay YHWH
which many came to pronounce as YA-WAY..."the NAME" was not to be spoken aloud. It was sacred. The "name" GOD is just a title. It would be like saying "man" is your name.

Best Answer

Nicely put.

Best Answer

The translation for YHWH apparently is, "I am who I am". Go figure...

Best Answer

SomTingWong .

Best Answer

ME

Best Answer

Herne

Best Answer

In the Poem of The Man-God that I am reading, Jesus helps Marjiam (St. Martial) to pronounce YHWH. YHWH is pronounced as Jaàve or Jahveh with the J like pronouncing the letter G but very soft.

Best Answer

Zeus

Best Answer

He does have a HUGE penis!

Best Answer

That why they pay Him the big bucks !

Best Answer

That's like a greek god?

Best Answer

Alanis Morissette

Best Answer

what ever u would like it 2 be

Best Answer