The Arabs tried to wipe out Israel when the British pulled out, but it was the Zionists who forced them out. I would stick with 'the situation seems muddy' if I were you.

Best Answer
Best Answer

news is so subjective now . it used to be more ob<x>jective. it is a problem when you have to thouroughly check out every news source just to verify their trustworthyness

Best Answer

sorry for the typos

Best Answer

Look at the map, its always been about the land. Israel is between a rock and a hard place. I've seen people kill each other over property lines in subdivisions. People are passionate about their land.

Best Answer

we are the bad guys and the good guys. It's all just one giant game. Except it's real life

Best Answer

Are you saying its staged?

Best Answer

No. I'm saying it's all just a big mess. If Hitler never murdered millions of Jews, then they wouldn't have created Israel, who would have never displaced millions of others.

Best Answer

Oh got ya

Best Answer