Mazing Mazing 41-45 6 Answers May 29, 2011

cup of tea.....aaaah, now that's what I call Tea.

Best Answer

hmmm ... sounds good tea

Best Answer

I have my SATS next saturday. I have to study for that and study for chemistry and math and i have to start working on my IB world literature paper on the self-made topic of 'belief in self v.s. belief in higher power"~ sounds more like a paper for a philosophy class, i know, but hey i like philosophy so what can i do? :) I'm studying with one of my friends sometime today or tomorrow. I have so much to do, but I'll get through it.

Best Answer

you can do it, you have a nice topic to discuss there - i like that, and i want to give some insights on your topic- but maybe you got your data already, group study is always helpfull and
faster to remember things

Best Answer

I`ve been teaching my little brother all day mathmetics

Best Answer

you're cool doing that, and spending time together

Best Answer

Just left school. Can't be arsed to study for exams. Need to take a jog for my physical exam ....dont want to do it. Feel really apathetic today. Chewing gum. Thinking about how I'm just on this world for a short time - what Impact could I do? Should I just forget about it?

Best Answer

just do one thing at a time for now

Best Answer

Waiting for my clothes to dry so I can go buy milk and cigarettes...

Best Answer