I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm rather new here and can't wait to hear some of the answers....
OtherVoices OtherVoices 41-45, F 13 Answers Oct 17, 2011

I ll be a year younger celebrating the begining of winter.

Best Answer

How will you be a year younger?

Best Answer

Earth will cross the galactic equator. No big deal really. Life will go on.

Best Answer

The sun will rise and set....and idk what else.

Best Answer

4 people around the world say change will take place but refuse to admit what

i think something will and don't know wheather to kiss myself goodby or crawl in a hole.

Best Answer

Probably the same as with happened On 21 may 2011 - NOTHING...everybody sat and waited for the end of the world...while the TAX RATE kept climbing...

Best Answer

The same thing that happened with Y2K

Best Answer

I don't know, but those numbers all put out there together made me sit and think for a minute. I can only imagine what its gonna be if the world makes it to 12-21-2112.

Best Answer

i have absolutely no idea

Best Answer

It will be the day with the least amount of sun light in the northern hemisphere just like it had been since the use of the Julian calendar.

Best Answer

A planetary alignment occurs on that date. It is speculated that the magnetic pull on the Earth may cause an Axis shift. This shift could be gradual or it could happen quickly. Weather will be effected in such a case and life on Earth could become rather a struggle if these speculations are true. We will see.

Best Answer

I'll figure out how to make a earthquake just around my house to freak my family out. It'll work wonderfully, I'm sure.

Best Answer

Mud is going to appear on many faces. Same as the millenium bug. Remember that one?

Best Answer