justmarji justmarji 51-55, F 8 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Movies & TV

It could be only one J.R. no one can take his place no one that's why his character became an legend

Best Answer

I agree ! So, I wonder how they will write that in. Or if they will just scrap the whole thing.......just when I really got into it. I was not a fan back when he was young. Drats !

Best Answer

I've been wondering about this also. I was a faithful fan of the original "Dallas," tho I LOVE the new one also! I'd like to see it carried on, tho it's nearly impossible to imagine the show without the dominating presence of the legendary J.R. Ewing!

Best Answer

I DO KNOW THAT NO ONE CAN REPLACE J.R. BUT THEY WILL FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE A BIG BANG FOR JR ON HIS WRITE OUT OF THE SHOW ,THEY WILL HAVE BIG FUNERAL AND THEY WILL ALL SAY THERE GOODBYS ,EVEN HIS ENEMIES WILL COME TO TO THE FUNERAL JUST TO MAKE SURE IT IS NOT A SCAM AND HE IS REALLY GONE

Best Answer

They've got a for real mass murderer by the name of 'Dub-ya' who killed 3000 people in one day on 9/11/01 and was most likely involved in the 7/16/99 CIA Manchurian candidate murder, rescue and recovery-diversion of JFK Jr. His daddy George HW Bush supervised the CIA hit on JFK in the for-real Dallas on 11/22/63 to make way for Texas-born and crooked-as-a-barrel-of-fish-hooks LBJ to escalate the Vietnam war for the Military Industrial Complex. Dub-ya's grand-daddy Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act has led to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave laborers at Auschwitz. Real-life Dub-ya makes fictional J.R. look like a choir boy.

Best Answer

They should do another episode of "who shot JR" but this time he dies

Best Answer

never watched this one..........

Best Answer

just get another idiot with a large hat to cover his face,no one would know the difference

Best Answer

Don't forget the eye brows !

Best Answer

sorry forgot.

Best Answer