touching, holding, fondling, caressing,,,,and not in a hurried way, either!! take your TIME.......stroking the inner thigh is wonderful for either sex to receive...well, I assume ladies would like it, not being experienced with them......ahem!!.<br />
but you get the idea......skn touching skin is always a good thing,,,,,,,,,,anywhere on the body!!

Best Answer

Start slow like cinemax then step it up to some hardcore triple

Best Answer

Don't wear wifebeater tshirts would be a start

Best Answer

My ex called them "tank tops" to be completely PC. After the previous psycho actually beat me. I still called them wife beaters.

Best Answer

I never understood teh whole concept of guys beating women.. it totally baffles me. I am big enough I can throw a person throw a wall.. but I chose not too because I am in control of myself. Answering domestic calls with RCMP REALLY opened my eyes to how serious a problem it is

Best Answer

Good conversation. Show you are actually interested in more than just sex.

Best Answer

I love to talk...

Best Answer

Put the Bump Pad on the Motor Cycle and ride the "El Comino Real" from L.A. to San Diego!

Best Answer

afterplay

Best Answer

start a regular conversation, then a romantic one, then a super sexy one, touch the regular parts of the body and make out, then touch the dirty parts of the body, then use ur mouth, then go all the way!

Best Answer

Eating *****.

Best Answer