Peroxide. Wet a tissue, lie on one side, and squeeze the tissue in your ear. A few moments later you'll hear gurgling sound of ear wax melting.

Best Answer

Thanks,peroxide sounds like the best choice. Its also good for making your teeth whiter.

Best Answer

Heavy duty wet/dry Shop Vac...just kidding. Two drops of hydrogen peroxide in each ear will losen hard earwax. Use a small syringe with warm water to flush ear.

Best Answer

Thanks ,i'll order one online,im too far away from a pharmacy.

Best Answer

Q tips after a shower so the ear wax is softer

Best Answer

Its too far in too reach with q tips, but i think the shower idea will work after i soften it with peroxide.

Best Answer

fire extinguisher

Best Answer

Something tells me you are not taking this seriously young lady :)

Best Answer

my apologies kind sir! i was mischievious. But you have such good advice form other people i try to make you laugh! lol! xxx

Best Answer

i know dear,thanks for that. xx

Best Answer

Do not clean your ears too often or too hard. Ear wax also helps protect your ears.

Best Answer

I hear ya. ( In one ear at least)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Buy the kit, it's about four bucks at Walmart. The water syringe thing and the oily type liquid to put into your ears.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

A high-pressure steam cleaner would do it and you would never have to worry about it again.

Best Answer

You cant be serious, i cant afford a steam cleaner right now.

Best Answer

Warm water in a syringe will flush it out...They used this on mine at the hospital...It is amazing

Best Answer

I had that done years ago and it was amazing,i could hear like a dog(and smell like one too.)

Best Answer

I know, I felt like a new person...lol

Best Answer

a shower and (if necessary) a q-tip

Best Answer

Only for people who don't know how to use them properly. You're not supposed to go very deep.

Best Answer

Thanks but its too far in ,and "Dimples" is right,the cotton on q tips can build up around the wax and cause even more damage. The shower sounds promising though.

Best Answer

Showers usually help, but as other people have said you can also buy rinse kits or get it done by a nurse.

Best Answer

Thanks,i have a few good tips ---so to speak :)

Best Answer

for sure. Just don't try ear candling. A lot of people think it helps, but it's a fraud and actually makes it worse.

Best Answer

haha, i tried that years ago and it didnt work. It felt nice though.

Best Answer

using a ear washer bottle, filling it with hydrogen peroxide and water, and spraying/rinsing my ears until ear wax comes out<br />
another option: using an ear syringe, holding warm water, and then filling syringe with water for inserting liquid into ears until ear wax comes out

Best Answer