Fear......

Best Answer

Fear of demasculation.Fear of betrayal.

Best Answer

Nothing - I always have an open heart ...

Best Answer

Some Pokemon respond better to different activities when trying to purify them. Wait this isn't about the Gamecube games with the shadow pokemon? It's about me? Oooohhhh, sorry, um my heart is open to the one it needs to be, everyone else gets sarcasm and playful flak jacketed heart because it's a dangerous world.

Best Answer

Not a damn thing! To exist with a closed heart is not really living life to its full potential. Slings and arrows expand the heart's tolerance, and beauty, truth and love make it grow stronger.

Best Answer

Uncertainty, because of things in the past that showed you you didn't know what you thought you knew. And ruminating whether or not it will even work.

Best Answer

I don't trust people and I'm broken

Best Answer

The world is full of *** holes you cant just leave your self open or your asking for big trouble.

Best Answer

I am still in love with my dead husband.

Best Answer

The fear of having it slam shut forever if hurt.

Best Answer

About 8000 miles.

Best Answer

my past expearience of opening my heart has been negative,things like that tend to close me up.i live in hope of being able to open up again.

Best Answer

Trust

Best Answer

The knowledge that the more you do it the more of a reverse or paradoxical effect you experience...<br />
Not to mention the awful squishy sound when someone digs their highheels into your heart muscle...ouch!

Best Answer

Squishing!

Best Answer

I've gotten a LOT better, but there's still some fear and cynicism about trusting someone completely and knowing their intentions are good, and that I won't be betrayed or hurt in a relationship.

Best Answer

no one's worth it?

Best Answer