grabby612 grabby612 56-60, M 34 Answers Aug 9, 2012

I love seeing nude pictures of wives of friends I have known it is such a turn on to see them then next time and really know what they look like

Best Answer

Either would be very hot and both have advantages...seeing nude pics and then meeting her I can imagine undressing her as I meet her...knowing her first I would already be undressing her in my mind and the nude pics would confirm what I already knew...both very hot

Best Answer

I'm hopeful of being able to definitively answer this question shortly

Best Answer

Definitely seeing nude pics of a friend's wife whom you have known already for awhile. Always wonderful to see what she looks like with her kit off!

Best Answer

Both are hot, but seeing your friend's wife naked is a rush.

Best Answer

I have shown pics to both guys that have known my wife and also guys that have gone on to meet her. By the best for me has been guys that have already known her.

Best Answer

Meeting a friends wife after viewing nude pictures of her is hotter.

Best Answer

I'd say hotter to see nude pix of a friend's wife I have known, because most likely I've already fantasized about what she looks like nude and undressed her in my mind, but would gladly accept either!

Best Answer

Either way would turn me on

Best Answer

I think it would be hotter to know her and then see her pics. So hot seeing them and her not knowing

Best Answer

got to agree with you

Best Answer

It's quite easy!......I'd prefer to be taking the pictures of a friend's wife.....and show him the results....watching his face would be really good,then have his wife walk in....now that's a hot scene!

Best Answer

Without a doubt it is nude pix of a friend's wife who you have known. You have been dreaming about this and it came true.

Best Answer

Meeting a friend's wife after viewing...because I would always wonder if she is as pretty as in her pics...and to embarass her I would tell her that she is good looking....

Best Answer

both ways, but seeing her naked in the flesh, and then her husband unbeknowing that iv seen her in the flesh, shows me discretly nake pictures of her

Best Answer

Well, if I had to decide, I would go for seeing photos of a friend's wife who I already know. I imagine the longer you've known them, and the closer they are, then so much the better it would be to see her naked.

Best Answer

Either way would be good with me.

Best Answer

i would rather see her pics after knowing her. that so hot finally seeing what you've been wondering about

Best Answer

I would much rather know her first then get exposed to her naked parts

Best Answer

Why even try to compare/decide? Either of those scenarios would be very hot! :)

Best Answer

After knowing her is best, but I will not refuse the other way.

Best Answer

i will ask my friend who has seen nudes of my wife?

Best Answer

Good one.

Best Answer