If you don't own a closet,please ignore my question.
itsMEandYOUknowIT itsMEandYOUknowIT 13-15, F 14 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Narnia, why do you ask?

Best Answer

Just interested

Best Answer

I should probably also add to Narnia that I also have skeletons and quite a few individuals from the LGBTQ community in my closet, as well.

Best Answer

A closet

Best Answer

A closet inside a closet? Interesting...

Best Answer

The closest is where I hang my button-down shirts. There are like 10 years worth of old work boots with worn out soles. I have a hard time letting go of those for some reason. I tell myself they might be good in an emergency, lol. There is a shotgun, a package of new socks. the antenna for my satellite radio. I think i have 2 ounces of gold and ten ounces of silver stashed in there somewhere, but I can't remember where. Maybe their in one of the boots.

Best Answer

clothes, hangers, drawers, shoes, boxes, emergency packs, dust bunnies, spiders, and probably bunch of other stuff.

Best Answer

Dust bunnies! :D
Don't eat the spiders. They don't taste good.

Best Answer

no. the spiders are natural means for other insect control. THey eat all the other bugs. Rather spiders than other bugs that eat fabric.

Best Answer

An old woman who never pays me any rent. Lol.

Best Answer

pandora's box

Best Answer

clothes and forgotten electronic gadgetry

Best Answer