blueeyedfreak17 blueeyedfreak17 18-21, F 8 Answers May 14, 2012

it's great-even when you sit on it while wearing clothes-If the gals wonder "why" Males hate to wear clothes-well it's not fun getting all tangled-up in your clothes or sitting on your Boyz. But I LOVE being a MAle-just need a Female who LOVES BEING WITH A MALE!

Best Answer

you just have no idea how difficult it can be walking around with such a concield weapon and most of us guys have an itchy trigger finger. You think it's a powerful weapon, and it is, but the ladies control all the bullets and have all the power.

Best Answer

Frustrating some times. You know you need it more then women but can't get it when you want. Women can have more ******* then men so thats a downer. Women have more areas of their bodies to play with, a guy doesn't. AND. its harder to find a women who really wants to give your oral sex and enjoys it. Best I got!

Best Answer

it feels like you have the world in your hands like a wild animal thats in your control its wonderful LOL

Best Answer

Baha! I want a pet penis xD

Best Answer

what you have is a wonderful gift that can control the penis LOL

Best Answer