groundshaker groundshaker 26-30, M 6 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Parenting & Family

i got adopted by a pastor and his wife. i hated it. they shoved religion down my throat everyday and my adopted mom ended up molesting me. i channeled all my energy into doing extremely bad stuff.

Best Answer

I don't know. I knew a guy and girl who were and they seemed to more rebellious than most friends I knew. I imagine they feel a lot of pressure to be perfect all of the time. And that has got to be tough.

Best Answer

It is worse than being a teacher's kid. My ex was and he had such struggles. He ended up homeless and juggling for a living.

Best Answer

I "dated" a pastor's daughter once, she was really repressed. I'm with quotes because the only times they ever let her hang out with me was church functions and youth group type stuff. She wasn't really mad, she went along with everything they said, she didn't really didn't know otherwise.

Best Answer

Probably really horrible. I used to hang around a couple of pastor's kids, and they were always bullies. (An exception to a few).

Best Answer