I married the nice guy and it's been 30 years. I deserve a nice man and I got one. He's not boring, he's kind, sensitive, and bright and he smells like cookies! :)

Best Answer

You are a peach! I love reading things like this.

Best Answer

Thank You LonexWolf~ :-D

Best Answer

Ask the women who I've dated, none were dissatisfied and loved the way I treated them.

Best Answer

Makes you feel like you don't deserve it! I go after the "nice guy" type. Maybe overly-nice sometimes, but when I come across someone with a truly kind heart who I'm attracted to, my heart kinda pounds out like, "Oh hey, glad you noticed I was in here! By the way, see that guy over there? Yeah, you now have a crush on him. Good luck!".

Best Answer

Really boring and uncomfortable. I dated a nice guy once, he was so easily shocked it got tougher and tougher for me to express myself around him.

Best Answer

Depends if you're attracted to them..it might be a bit boring, but I'm sure if you were attracted to them it would be nice xD

Best Answer

I would be happy to find someone to date period!!

Best Answer