Maryse7 Maryse7 18-21, F 10 Answers Sep 23, 2012 in Community

I'd rather live in a nice one than an apartment.

Best Answer

Depends on the park. If you live in a low class one you will have no privacy and every kind of weirdness will go on around you, if you live in a decent one its like living in a quiet culdesac, if you live in some special private ones that require club membership it is like living in a beautiful picturesque jail where you can't do much without your neighbors complaining. <br />
I was born in a trailer and I have lived in them my whole life and I love them but for me, nothing beats having a trailer set up on your own private land.

Best Answer

I've never lived in one myself but I do have a friend who has a daughter that lives in one. It's pretty much like your average appartment complex from what I can tell. Most people there are decent citizens just trying to get by, and there are a handful of noisy as.sholes.

Best Answer

We like Liquor and whoers, Liquor and whoers, Cig'retts and dope and mustard and balogna and liquor and whoers.

Best Answer

Neighbors sure are friendly....<br />
maybe a little too friendly

Best Answer

Damn girl, you look cute.

Best Answer