I am seriously envious. Walking around in coconut bikinis for a party, having an instagram pic of a nice deep plunge top and you look cute and not scandalous. No worries about bending down. People looking at your face. Running! Ahhh you girls are so lucky.
wingeyes wingeyes 31-35, F 11 Answers Jun 8 in Community

i guess all body types have their negatives. tall people hit their heads, short people can't reach the high shelf. we just have to be happy with what we're given :o)

Best Answer

great

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

my wife agrees totally with you

Best Answer

Would you be happy if they just started shrinking?

Best Answer

noo.... i told you like a hat.

Best Answer

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...lol

Best Answer

I am sure you have a beautiful chest. Don't get me wrong, it's a compliment. Don't envy those women with small breasts and do not despise your own. You are fearfully and wonderfully made and you are beautiful. Be thankful for what you do have and don't envious of what you don't have.

Best Answer

it's ok writing this stuff on ep makes me be more accepting of who I am. But, i find it funny that i get a comment on my instagram where i am barely showing any cleavage how scandalous my pic is coming from a girl who has tons of bikini pics but has a small chest. I envy that, just putting up a pic of yourself without it being scandalized or overly sexualized.

Best Answer

People are going to criticize no matter what you do or say. I hate that. Why can't people build one another up instead and compliment one another?

Best Answer

Or compliment without an agenda

Best Answer

That's right.

Best Answer

It's more of a complisult. But ever since I have been dressing a bit more with cleavage everyone I know has an opinion on it. Some go as far as saying I ask for it if guys are rude or try to grope me... smh. And yet other girls can walk around in tiny tops and no one says anything. It's such a double standard. Don't ascribe to rules you aren't following yourself.

Best Answer

I am sorry that they're treating you that way. You still should be treated with the same respect and honor because that is the way you treat others. This double standard should never exist between genders or anyone for that matter.

Best Answer

They're envious of people with a big chest.

Best Answer

it has its PERKS....

Best Answer

:( well we can bounce lol

Best Answer

you have many advantages we don't have much , so be glad to have bigger bust

Best Answer

lol no in all fairness, you girls get all the freedom . You can dress in small tops , plunging necklines... no worries and when you are really small you don't even have to wear a bra. Look at rihanna haha. Ever notice that naked girls on got and other shows are all small chested? If they weren't they would be bouncing around everywhere and ruin the scene!

Best Answer

Rihanna is a celebrity she can do what she wants....imagine how silly you would look with no bra on , nipples printing school at university with male professors or wearing a classy dress and nipples are shooting out. It doesn't look nice. Most clothes are made for big bust, corsets, v necks, etc

Best Answer