Onehunglowleft Onehunglowleft 56-60, M 35 Answers May 15, 2011

For me, it's all about the magic 6 seconds. The 6 seconds just before the first *********** squirt are thrilling like a rollercoaster. That's the point where the guy knows he's going to *** and has reached that point of no return. Even if you take it out of your mouth he'll *** out in the air. This is the point where the guy is feeling the most intensity too, and I love it when a guy fights against his ****** to try to prolong these few seconds. Everything gets really tense, like a rubber band stretched to its limit ... and now you're waiting for it to snap - just another second ... one more second ... one more second. The ******* is really nice too. When giving a *******, you realize there's so much in a man's ****** to enjoy that you miss when *******. For example, I like the way the ba<x>se of the **** feels between my lips as each bolt of *** rushes past. And its really cool to put your hand on his knees and feel them quivering as he's *******. Other than that, the actual ******* is just a means to that end, so I try to get him past the "boring" stuff as quickly as possible. Making sure he has something nice to feel up (legs, breasts, ***), and the most important thing - a ******* is really a *******. Use your mouth only as a supplement for the real ****** inducer - your hand. Jerk him off slow and long along the entire shaft, and let the head penetrate your mouth each time your hand moves to the ba<x>se. This will get him into those 6 seconds very quickly. Then when he's at the point of no return, take your hand away, slide your mouth all the way over his **** ... and enjoy the ride.

Best Answer

That's so hot! But I also enjoy having a hands free *******.

Best Answer

your description is right on the money.i have never hear it described so well. i am going to save this for my wife..thanks

Best Answer

Having another mans **** in my mouth is one of the best things I've ever felt. I love especially when he starts out soft and I feel his **** grow larger from the sensations he's feeling. I also pay very close attention to his balls.. working them with my hands and lips then moving back to his shaft. Once I've got him hard I so enjoy trying to work him all the way into my throat. Like someone else said though 5 to 6" is best for this... I prefer thick and uncut.

Best Answer

I think its great. I`m a bisexual transvestite and submissive. I love sex with women, but sucking a guys **** really brings out my submissive nature and I love it.

Best Answer

Sucking a **** is one of the most marvelous things in the world, not just the act, but the joy of having a guy's hot *** shoot into your mouth and throat is a fabulus thing, and a huge turn on. Its both a submissive act, as the ****-sucker, but gives the suckee a huge sense of 'power', your tongue, lips and mouth have the power to drive a guy wild, flip him over the edge, or draw him back, as your mouth pulls on the 'strings' controlling every action and movement of his entire body. It can, be both empowering to suck a guy off, and a very demeaning and submissive act, wwhether on your knees in front of him, or with him laying back and your entire head bobbing up and down over his erect member. The fabulus feeling as his **** grows larger, and engorges even more whilst within your mouth, the taste of his ****, the pre-***, and then the few seconds immediatley before he ********** within you; the **** stiffens even more, the head becomes fully engorged, and then he's beyond the point of no return, and his hot juices start shooting hard into your receptive mouth. After I sucked my first ****, there was no way on Earth I'd ever take as much pleasure out of any sexual act or occurance with a female. Hooked for life.

Best Answer

well i have found that every guy is different , the guys that are 5 to 6 inches long are the easiest for me to please and the huge guys seem to take FOREVER to ***, and i really don't like it much when the guy tries to help out by thrusting really forcefully -- that will be the last time he gets oral from me -- another thing i like is for him to run his fingers thru my hair while i am going down on him , but i detest when he grabs my head and forcefully holds or pushes my face down on to him -- last time he gets any either

Best Answer

im a man, i love sucking a man's ****. and making him ***. im 64yr old.

Best Answer

Did it last weekend. First time. Can't wait to suck again.
Sorry I missed a lot of chances in the past. I still want ***** but I will never say no to sucking a **** again.

Best Answer

Its Great . Being on your knees and having that **** in your mouth. Gets hotter when he face ***** you. Then your reward ****, HOT CREAM. O taste so good.Then when he says Thank You. That makes my day.

Best Answer

I am a submissive transvestite, sucking **** is the best way for me to show my submissive side. Sucking **** makes me feel so sexy feminine and submissive. It really is a turn on

Best Answer

It's the greatest feeling in the world having another guys **** in your mouth. Just watch how good girls make it look well trust me its better try it you will like it.

Best Answer

One word...yummy!

Best Answer

haha dunno but cant wait to find out :')

Best Answer

and are you in the process of doing that?

Best Answer

haha no im not in the process i haven't kissed anyone yet never mind that :')

Best Answer

and gay (:

Best Answer

I want to find out

Best Answer

sTo me to suck a mans **** is very exciting and a deep desire to do so........I love men **** and do swallow........all men should take a try I love how he tries to fight to prolong his release..........and then I suck his **** head and use my teeth and he then lets it all go and how nice I feel having to satisfy him...........

Best Answer

I love sucking ****. Ever since my first time when I was 13 I have been hooked. There is something so natural for me to have a hard **** in my mouth. I love the taste and feel. I especially love the twitch as a man gets ready to *** in my mouth. A nice reward for a job well done. Plus it makes me feel like such a **** and I love that.

Best Answer

it is great when he is as hot for you as you him it's very hot

Best Answer

Try it and see for yourself.

Best Answer

I just suck on the very end of it and see what he wants me to do first. If he thrusts it in or pulls my head down then I do that. I have had guys make me squeeze their balls hard, or play gently, or "oh don't touch my tender balls". Guys are varied !! But making the ***** shoot into my mouth is easy to do on all guys I have tried it with, they absolutely love it. This one guy that had never had sex was funny. I played with his balls, then took one in each hand and squeezed them firmly, his legs bent and he groaned as his belly quivered. Then I sucked it into my mouth and squeezed very hard and told him to come or I would rupture them. He immediately shot the most stuff I have ever experienced in my mouth. I spit it out over and over as it shot in bursts !!! I squeezed very hard then he curled up in a ruptured position as I left. He said it was the hottest thing he had ever done, seen or heard of. He won't stop calling me, ha ha.

Best Answer

Yes galanga is correct...<br />
But it all depends on man's holding it back for longer time without ejacuating...<br />
Not All can !!!<br />
But Yes personally if you ask me.. Than I can withstand without ejacuating....<br />
Women gets more pleasure if a guy holds back for longer time.... That even gives more pleasure during ****...xoxo

Best Answer

just depends. the first one i had was quite a mouthful. just take it in nice and easy and it will feel great.

Best Answer

Thats all i can say is there is a lot to be siad for a women who knows how to give good head,its a form of art.

Best Answer