TruthfulWords TruthfulWords 18-21, M 8 Answers Jan 10 in Community

Feeling obligations to other people but myself. I also hold myself back because I don't know how to move forward and even though I want to I have a hard time letting go of all that I have known. Its always a conflict and it's become tiresome.

Best Answer

You just need someone to point you to the right direction and you can do anything

Best Answer

That's exactly true. I've never really had direction or a passion that I could express.

Best Answer

Honey put yourself first, this isn't selfish, it energizes you to help your elderly mother, your schophrinic brother, a lot of family,members can't be bothered, just put yourself first and plow forward. Aunt Lucy

Best Answer

I think about doing that a lot. Just throwing my hands up and going my own way. I think that one day I will get to a breaking point. Or maybe I am hoping so that I can live my life and make my own choices.

Best Answer

What your saying can help but putting yourself first is being selfish yes you should care and do whats right for yourself but still care about others.

Best Answer

Nothing!

Best Answer

fear, guilt, duty and unsure how to begin

Best Answer

my disorder

Best Answer

being married or committed

Best Answer

Thought that was the joy of life.

Best Answer

yes if you married someone that was committed like you are but if you marry someone that doesn honor their vows then... your stuck in a commitment

Best Answer

When your married the two of you become one so seems like you guys are shifting apart but its not to late to fix that.

Best Answer

Get Out!

Best Answer

Don't

Best Answer

Work, school, bills, obligations, responsibilities, ailing parents... friends. I would like to shut out the whole world and just write, but I can't.

Best Answer

You can.

Best Answer