I like her. I don't think she should be blamed for the perennially low ratings.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 4 Answers Aug 24, 2011

She is very good and also smoking hot! Hope she is back on tv soon

Best Answer

She moved in with me but really wants to live with you. Do you have room?

Best Answer

I agree with Visualone. I will bet she is having second thoughts about leaving FOX in the first place.

Best Answer

Posted by Visualone Aug 24th, 2011 at 9:04AM
I wish she had stayed with Fox and never gone to CNN. I like her also.
[ Reply ] | [ Choose as Best Answer ] | Like (2) | Flag
Reply by conceptualclarity Sep 13th, 2011 at 6:41PM
The problem was Fox promoted Gretchen Carlson ahead of when Chentry appeared to be ED Hill's logical successor at Fox and Friends. That was a bizarre move; one poster said Carlson must have photos of Roger Ailes in a compromising position. Chentry is one of the most pleasant women I've seen on TV in many years.
Reply by Visualone Sep 13th, 2011 at 7:46PM
I tried Googling her and there is really nothing definitive as to where she has gone or if she actually has left CNN. I much prefer her over Gretchen Carlson. Both are good at what they do, but I prefer Chetry's personality and way of delivering the news and commentary. She should be a top star at the level of Diane Sawyer someday, in my semi-inside TV news knowledge. :)
Reply by conceptualclarity Sep 19th, 2011 at 1:51AM
I'm afraid the problem is she's too pleasant. If I were looking for a wife I'd choose a woman with a personalty like hers (and suitable pulchritude) in a heartbeat. But I don't believe liberals like women being sweet like she is. They want elbow-swinging, mean, liberal women. Kiran definitely was not a liberal while she was at Fox. i don't know how being at CNN affected her. I'll always be in love with Kiran and Haley Westenra.

Best Answer

Kudos to someone else who will always be in love with Kiran Chetry AND Haley Westenra ! You have good taste, sir !

Best Answer

Than you.

Best Answer