There are other sorrows in life except for love.

Best Answer

Filled with meaningless sex?

Best Answer

Empty and boring at least for me.

Best Answer

Life serves no purpose then with out love to procreate it .

Best Answer

I will never know

Best Answer

Ugly

Best Answer

Scary

Best Answer

Like winter without spring.

Best Answer

When I surrended my life to the Lord and believed that He was all that I needed, I felt the Holy Spirit pour over me and a Christian DJ over the Christian radio station prophecy to me, all of my questions were answered and I was instructed to live in love and by faith, my depression was cured I always have love in my heart now when there used to be none and I was lonely and depressed, but now I am alive in the Spirit and love is in my heart. But for years I didn't know who to love or what to believe, until I met God. Now I am in love with him and care for all people. Life is meaningless without love. But there is such a thing as looking for love in all of the wrong places, but if you have God who is LOVE then your in the right place. I know what it means to fall when you fall in love, that happens when the devil tells you that it is wrong to love and you rebell and fall head over heals for a stranger, thats when you fall, and could get lost, so if you love God you do not commit idolatry. Idolatry is loving someone or something more than God which cannot save you. Adultry is confusing love with lust.

Best Answer

Incredibly empty.<br />
That's why the most stingy bitter person will often find something to love....even if it's himself or a stray cat.<br />
We all need to feel some sense of love, even if we don't have a clue of how real love actually looks.

Best Answer

life without love is like watching Will Ferral movies.<br />
I seems to go on and on and on with no joy and when its over you feel empty and dead inside

Best Answer

life without love is lonelyness

Best Answer

Hey, that's my life.

Best Answer

No fun.

Best Answer