........am confused as to why i would have to trade my belief in order to be accepted.I fail to understand the true meaning of love and religion and how their connected. Can't we just fall in love ?
Mynoshh Mynoshh 31-35, M 10 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in EP

I believe what I believe. Can't change what I have faith in in order to marry someone. If his religion forbade that he marry a non Muslim, then it just wouldn't happen. But, I'm assuming I wouldn't be dating a Muslim to begin with, since I know that is one of the tenets of that religion.

Best Answer

Why would I not know his faith? Can't imagine a scenario where I dated a guy and had no clue what he believed. And yes, as I'm not Muslim, I can't imagine that a true Muslim would want to date me anyway. As I said, it's part of the faith not to marry outside of it. So there's no possibility that I would find out about it later...unless he was lying about his faith or lying to himself about being a practicer of that faith. Easy to understand.

Best Answer

I will end the relationship....but then again I wont be in such situation because I would not date a muslim

Best Answer

Not a chance. It's a very male oriented religion and women become slaves to men. A very backward way of living. Primitive, so please don't do it. Don't believe the promises of equality and so on as after marriage that changes. Do you like black dresses and veils? As that's what he'll make you wear once you are married. Stay alive and free and leave Islam to it's own misery.

Best Answer

So why are people all over left and right jumping to it like its the new thing and very well know all of this?

Best Answer

You ever heard of lemmings? Plus Western religion is so screwed anything sound better. The truth is all religions are fake as there are no Gods, never have been. Just delusions. I wonder if Islamic males give their bride a suicide belt instead of a ring these days?

Best Answer

If the Muslim way of thinking and living is so fantastic,how come so many of them.........leave that country for........another?

Best Answer

And why the hell do they drag that backward religion with them. The women might as well stay where they were as they are still treated the same.

Best Answer

I would not change my beliefs, because they ARE my beliefs. I don't just change how and what I think. I understand what you're saying about the love thing, because I used to think that way, too, but trust me, relationships do tend to work better when you both have a common religion.

Best Answer

Can one keep theirs to themselfs and just meet on behalf of love. what if i don't have a religion. I would also not change, love me for me i say

Best Answer

No. Love and marriage should not be contingent on my own personal religious beliefs.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

I fell in love with a muslim girl and we dated for six years and are still close friends to this day, but it was because of her I took the time to learn about Islam and Muhammad and thats when our troubles began, because most muslims (especially the unIslamic moderates) are blissfully unaware of what the Quran commands muslims to do to non-muslims like me and either don't know or choose to ignore Muhammad's evil behaviour towards women, Jews, children, critics, etc. When we ignored the religious nonsense we had a beautiful love, but as soon as I tried to talk about the future and getting married etc the Islamic brainwashing got in the way of our happiness every time.

Best Answer

No I wouldn't for the same reasons stated by Diorr but in addition I have to my own identity

Best Answer

That would be extraordinarily STUPID!

Best Answer

True.. but others think different..some would fail to see the stupidity of all when in love. Like you know we all do crazy things in the name of love

Best Answer