People (commonly atheists) that are overly disrespectful when discussing religion, or religious people that bring religion into every single topic?
ThatAwkwardPanda ThatAwkwardPanda 13-15 18 Answers Jul 10 in Community

Rude atheists. I can't be annoyed with the religious people because I figure their motives are good, trying to spread what they believe is the word of God whereas a rude atheist is being a jackass on purpose.

Best Answer

it's been my experience that some religions, especially moslem and Christian, are very aggressive and tend to bring their faith into everything

Best Answer

The Athiests, I mean who is that proud to be faithless really? And they do often become very disrespectful about it. Plus, who's the winner in a debate between the two? The only possible one is the one with faith. If there is no god, they both kinda lose, but the one with faith was surly happier, and reads a book that can do anyone some good, with no reason for it to be attacked. But if the one with faith is right, he wins, and the atheist is really screwed..

Best Answer

Both are annoying, but there are some aetheists who bring religion to every topic as well :)<br />
Ppl shouldnt bring religion to every topic but maybe they wanna remind ppl? And think that its their duty to lol.<br />
Id say the disrespectful aethiests are, but both parties should shut up before over killing it

Best Answer

They are both pretty annoying. I don't like to have my beliefs disrespected but I don't try to cram them down anyone else's throat either.

Best Answer

perhaps both... but there's nothing wrong with both sides, it's just their human nature

Best Answer

both are equally annoying. i'm religious so i would appreciate it if others would respect that and i'll respect whatever they are. And forcing religion onto people are pointless because it just drives them away. So it's okay to be opinionated but don't be disrespectful.

Best Answer

religious people that bring religion into every single topic

Best Answer

Person A: Mocks you for believing in a god<br />
Person B: Thinks you are immoral for NOT believing in a god, and that you deserve to suffer for eternity because of your beliefs

Best Answer

Yeahhh, the second one definitely does seem a little worse.

Best Answer

Yeah. Literally, some people believe that because I do not worship their god, I will spend INFINITY years, I repeat, ∞ years, in some horrible place. And that I deserve it.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's crazy.

Best Answer

"Woah, wait a minute. Are you calling misogyny, genocide, homophobia, and thousands of years of war "crazy"? That's someone's religion! How offensive!"
- Some idiot over at FOX News

Best Answer

Loool!!

Best Answer

uhm.. both .. I just see no need to discuss religion.. either neutrally but if it turns into turning people religious its really annoying.. <br />
Why not believe in your religion and not force it onto others or talk bout it the whole time...

Best Answer

Indeed.

Best Answer

Both are equaly annoying

Best Answer

Religious people for the most part but I've met only one atheist and she was alright

Best Answer

Now I've met 2 atheists tht I know of
I actually dated the first one
Thts a funny story

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Best Answer

Twice. :O

Best Answer

Lol sorry

Best Answer