Halloween is my fav. I love to dress up, it is really the only time you can dress up all wacky. <br />
I do love Christmas, However no one cares about the real Christmas. People are not telling there children what it is. Just tell them to be good or you will not get anything from Santa.<br />
And if you do not believe in God or Christ, Christmas is NOT yours to celebrate.<br />
Sorry i really get in to a bad mood when I over think about Christmas.

Best Answer

Awsome!

Best Answer

Why not? if i don't believe in god or christ why can't i celebrate it? Christ wasn't really born then, no body knows when he was born... For crying out loud the bible was written years after he died.. who knows what is right or wrong.. the church took over the pagan festival and made it christ's birthday... Christmas is not a church tradition.

Best Answer

I am just telling it how I feel!

Best Answer

Being a Roman Catholic for me it is Christmas.

Best Answer

Idk.... Christmas is presents and lots of food. Holloween is toooooons of candy. My vote is Holloween.

Best Answer

U Rule m/

Best Answer

Awwwww how sweet hehe

Best Answer

Halloween :)

Best Answer

Halloween sucks....Guy Fawkes night (UK 5th November) is far far cooler. Organised arson, pyrotechnics (fireworks), fun fair, sparklers, hot dogs, firebrigade. A close second only to Christmas but as a one day celebration is the best.

Best Answer

defiantly Halloween :D

Best Answer

:D :D :D

Best Answer