theskinimin theskinimin 26-30, F 16 Answers Jun 29, 2012

personality?

Best Answer

you're rare

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

I just find most men (all races ) r for some reason attracted to female body parts for whatever reason. Just thought i'd ask why

Best Answer

Integrity

Best Answer

Big heart, big sex drive, and big kitchen.

Best Answer

A figure that is pleasant to look at. Big or small makes no difference. Personality, loyalty, intelligence, passion and compassion are more important to me than looks.

Best Answer

I am an *** man. Something to grab and hold on to.

Best Answer

She should have both great eyes and an incredible ***. Big ***, small ***, doesn't matter, just as long as it is an incredible ***.

Best Answer

None of the above. Health and taking care of your body is what's very important to me. So I want my woman to be toned and in shape. If she has big ******* that's a bonus. All I care about with boobs is if they're firm. I'd take firm B's over droopy DD's every day of the week. Butt doesn't really matter that much to me, as long as its not totally flat or droopy. Face is #1 and a firm toned body #2.

Best Answer

I like a nice round ***. If we're being honest. If we're not, I just want to look deep into her soul and cuddle no matter what she looks like, because she's beautiful inside.<br />
I like a nice round ***, yeah.

Best Answer

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Kool Avi...

Best Answer

Big boobs are more important than all other physical parameters put together.

Best Answer

Big boobs. Well. Depends. Big boobs will get you so far but it's intellect that gets you all the way.

Best Answer

I love a nice round ***! it is so sexy but not bigger than J-LO

Best Answer

eyes that sparkle.... but if I first see her from a distance, I am looking at her behind and how it moves when she walks

Best Answer