They are both important things. But I say imagination. Because how can you create new ideas without being able to imagine it first? And it makes life more fun.

Best Answer

Imagination will take us beyond knowledge, beyond our universe, back in time or into the future. To sit back close your eyes and let your imagination fly free with no boundaries is truly a wonderful, thrilling maybe scary thing but it is great.

Best Answer

Painting a picture,or building a bridge?

Best Answer

You need imagination to build a bridge too. Every physical thing we create in this world begins as an idea.

Best Answer

Tell some engineer to paint a Salvador Dali type painting ,and see what you get : }

Best Answer

Knowledge= Doctor, CEO, etc.<br />
Imagination= Cashier at Taco Bell<br />
you do the math

Best Answer

excluding einstein I would say you are correct. But they were naturally gifted with their talents to an extent. Knowledge can always be learned

Best Answer

Guess you're not familiar with Albert Einstein's thoughts on the matter.

Best Answer

Kudos lol!

Best Answer

"Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience."~ Albert Einstein

Best Answer

thoughts on matter. are you referring to his theory of relativity? Which may have needed to be looked at from a different perspective to construct it. I wouldn't consider it imagination though

Best Answer

the ability to use both effectively

Best Answer