Inner Beauty.<br />
“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius (551—479 bce)

Best Answer

Personality for sure,<br />
I'd rather have a guy that may not be that pretty but is really sweet,<br />
then a goodlooking guy who is always mad at me or something..<br />
But the look is always the first thing you see :)

Best Answer

Heart and soul.

Best Answer

Personality.The most beautiful person can be very ugly if their attitude sucks.

Best Answer

Personality

Best Answer

Both are important in their own way. Obviously if someone looks great but irritated the **** outta you then no chance there. Also if someone was sweet and compatible and inspiring but when you look at them think god this ***** needs surgery lol that's a problem too. Find a balance. Guess if I had to pick I'd go with personality. If its like for a long term partner. Flings or physical buddy def looks tho.

Best Answer

Let's face the reality at first we were looking at the looks of a person and then bec. we want to make friends with them or no but for me I think personality is more important, a person that can make u smile even in simple things-jokes or what not, I mean no dull moment, a positive person and of coarse with a little bit of silliness at time ^_^

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

attraction

Best Answer

your good nature

Best Answer

It's not important being important, it's important being......

Best Answer

personality because your personality describes your look!

Best Answer

definately personality. Looks to me are when the person is clean. If she wears some makeup or some perfume thats fine but there can be too much. I think a bbw is as pretty as a slim lady but its the personality that does it. Seem to me that generally the bbw does better w/ personality.

Best Answer

Personality....

Best Answer

Personality but there has to be something initially that you find attractive and that depends on the individual cause we all find different things appealing. Also, I was told once that men fall in love with their eyes and women fall in love with their ears...that seems to be true from what I have seen/heard!

Best Answer

Beauty fades, dumb is forever. Wait a minute, when I'm standing in the supermarket lines I can't help noticing all the make-up, persal care itms, stars having boob jobs and tummy tucks, cosmo magazine. Women in particular are far more conscious of their looks and don't hesitate to modify them. <br />
women claim it's because men require that of them but I don't by the finger pointing. A man or a women that takes care of their body stands out in bas relief to the re. So come on beauty is at a premium in these united states and I for one will always select an attractive women. Quite honestly my "testosteronic" chemistry " makes me a slave to beauty quite apart from my mind's intellectual gyrations about personality. I have to give it to all you women that are capable of looking past looks to personality. I for one, like most males, are driven by beauty. I have lived with very attractive women and quite honestly at the end of a year I don't notice their looks at all any more, I notice their heart or lack there of. I've know average looking women who suddenly became beautiful when I got to know them.

Best Answer

I would never have a boob job, But i would probably have a nose job, Because i hate my nose

Best Answer

Personality. Looks fade with time. What’s more, a so-called “unattractive” body may house a very beautiful soul.

Best Answer

It is up to the individual as to what is more important to them. So know yourself and know your partner but like most people say it really boils down to the personality eventually when with someone else. Usually it is the looks that attracts someone and then you find out who they are inside.

Best Answer

Looks is the 'bait' to get to know someone and then the personality makes them even more attractive.<br />
Unfortunately they are equally important

Best Answer