howardnc howardnc 41-45, M 21 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Family Struggles

Time. Money is always available. It can always be replaced. Lost time cannot.

Best Answer

Time.....and I am so wasting it right now...

Best Answer

Time. I'd rather have infinite time than infinite money, and I'd rather have no money left than no time left.

Best Answer

Time is more important overall, but being without money and still having a lot of time is like hell. lol.. so id like to have a nice balance of both. :P whaaa.. can't I have my cake and eat it too??

Best Answer

LOL. I feel ya. Having a lot of time without money seems to be about 47% of America as one man said.

Best Answer

Both time and money is a figment of human invention. We will never have more time than we will die with, nor have more money than we have earned (be it through hard work or sheer luck). What is important is valuing what you do have, and striving to achieve something that is meaningful to you, even if it is inevitably worthless at a grand scale. Until humanity achieves immortality, neither factors are terribly significant. The fruit fly values a good fruit as much as he values his 9 days to live.

Best Answer

I am 60 and have a little money saved up, what I may not have is much time anymore

Best Answer

Time. You can always earn money. You cannot earn time.

Best Answer

Happiness. :)

Best Answer

Time for sure. Money I can make, but there is only so much time in the day and time in our lives. Sometimes i will even pay more for something just to save the time for something else.

Best Answer

Time. It is how your spend your time to benefit yourself and to live happily, not how much money you have.

Best Answer

NEITHER <br />
killing your mutations is whats on my agenda

Best Answer

Time is money, so time.

Best Answer

I love my time, but it takes money to make this old world go around

Best Answer

Time machined money.

Best Answer

Time.

Best Answer

You haven't heard? Time *is* money.

Best Answer

Ive heard that... Now riddle me this. I have just given you one million US dollars and told you that you have 30 days to live. What's really important now, time or $?

Best Answer

Since I never know how much time I have, I can't answer your question.

Best Answer