karmazrevenge karmazrevenge 36-40, F 9 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Feelings are not reliable and feelings are not love. Love is constant and it never changes. If you base your love on feelings, it will not last.

But if you are speaking about the Love which comes from God vs. faith.

"Now abideth faith, hope, charity (love), these three; but the greatest of these is charity (charity)." 1 Cor. 13:13

Best Answer

love

Best Answer

Both. You can feel love for anyone and anything, and the same with faith. You can have faith in anyone or anything; doesn't have to be religion, either.

Both are just as important. Can one surpass the other? Of course, just depends on who you are. I believe it's different for everyone.

For a very pious Christian, their faith in God may mean more to them than anything else; for I was told(from a group leader at a church long ago) that you cannot love anyone until you open your heart to God and love him first. Until then, you are loveless.

However, I'm the type of person that goes with the flow, and not religious at all. But, I have faith in my life and in the relationship the love of my life and I have; that is what keeps ME going. The love I have for him, which goes beyond all.

Best Answer

i think faith is important because of its love is in vain

Best Answer

Love if its unconditional...with that comes faith

Best Answer

Feelings come & go, faith is steadfast.

Best Answer

Not entirely true. People's faith change all the time.

Best Answer