karmazrevenge karmazrevenge 36-40, F 9 Answers Apr 30, 2012

love

Best Answer

Both. You can feel love for anyone and anything, and the same with faith. You can have faith in anyone or anything; doesn't have to be religion, either.<br />
Both are just as important. Can one surpass the other? Of course, just depends on who you are. I believe it's different for everyone. <br />
For a very pious Christian, their faith in God may mean more to them than anything else; for I was told(from a group leader at a church long ago) that you cannot love anyone until you open your heart to God and love him first. Until then, you are loveless.<br />
However, I'm the type of person that goes with the flow, and not religious at all. But, I have faith in my life and in the relationship the love of my life and I have; that is what keeps ME going. The love I have for him, which goes beyond all.

Best Answer

i think faith is important because of its love is in vain

Best Answer

Love if its unconditional...with that comes faith

Best Answer

Feelings come & go, faith is steadfast.

Best Answer

Not entirely true. People's faith change all the time.

Best Answer