O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 16 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in WTK

Time is money. Saving either is an equal challenge

Best Answer

In my opinion, time is our most valuable asset. Whereas many say not to spend the money when they can do it themselves, I say spend the money so there is more time to do what you enjoy.

Best Answer

Saving time. Ever watch the 2005 version of charlie and the chocolate factory? Remember the part where Grandpa George confronts Charlie when he tells his family that he wants to sell the ticket instead of going to the factory? That's how I feel about money. Basically when he says " There's plenty of money out there..they print more and more every day." Which is true. <br />
You can always get the money that you've lost but you can never bring back the time you had.

Best Answer

Neither. I waste my time & money.

Best Answer

I like to get it done the quickest way possible.. so if I have to pay a little more I will.. so time.

Best Answer

good ?,,,, made me have to stop and think,,,, I for sure am all into saving time,,, I do that,,, all the time... However,,, few things please me more,,, then adding another $5-$10 k to my savings,,,,, soooo,, call it a draw,,,, lol

Best Answer

Saving money

Best Answer

how do you save time (I waste time)? For me it is to save money that is hard to come by and then buy something I need.

Best Answer

Saving money.

Best Answer

I would rather save time I can always get more money but to me time is precious.

Best Answer

spending all of it is pretty fun

Best Answer