Questionator Questionator 26-30 201 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Brains create beauty.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

neither.. In the end they both go straight down hill. you get wrinkles and alzheimers!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Brains are the more valuable for it is a wise person who possesses true beauty. A beautiful mind is priceless.

Best Answer

Brains. Beauty only goes so far, then after the initial attraction has reduced... what's left??

Best Answer

Ned Kelly and Billy Madison have neither,and they seem to be doing well...

Best Answer

Inner beauty

Best Answer

Brains. But I think a kind heart is the most important of all.

Best Answer

beauty is what attracts someone first and brains is what keep someone attracted for the rest of the life .. both valuable in its own way

*some thought *

Best Answer

Brains.... brains!!!

Best Answer

Brains can help you earn enough money to pay for cosmetic surgery.

Best Answer

Love that answer

Best Answer

Both are important to a certain extent, of course... But personally, I believe a person's merit, their INNER CORE, is their most valuable asset. I adore listening to and reading great works by psychologists and philosophers, but I LOATHE arrogant and pretentious people. The same goes for outer appearances. I think people who try to help others and be more HUMAN and CONNECTED with one another, people who try to live their lives with rigorous honesty, and courtesy, and kindness... those are the most admirable traits.

Best Answer

Brains, beauty will only get you so far.

Best Answer

Brains, of course =)

Best Answer

Brains I know plenty of people who have a pretty face but absolutely nothing going on up there.

Best Answer

None... The heart is the most valuable one

Best Answer

I have to say that my Mom always told me when i was young to never flaunt because there are men out there who would only want me for my body. i know that she is right and that i have to say that there is not a difference in whats right or wrong. Its really your choice in the end. You choose who you are.

Best Answer

Brains. A beautiful idiot is still an idiot.

Best Answer

Between the two, intelligence is more valuable, but what's in

the heart the most precious.

Best Answer

At Oxford you need brains.

To model, you need beauty.

Fate can alter either,

So make a pure heart your duty.

Best Answer

Brains most defintely. Learning something new daily and keeping your mind active is extremely important for several reasons. While beauty with age fails, a focused, receptive and active mind helps aid in the prevention of Alzheimer's disease so prevelant today, and also imperative in coherent conversation with others. While beauty is usually noticed first by many, a conversation competely lacking in knowledge somehow reduces the beauty factor unless someone is looking for casual intimacy for short periods of time and nothing else. It may be a great initial factor that draws attention for most people, but I prefer to be able to have a decent conversation with someone who can communicate somewhat intelligently for any length of time.

Best Answer