i have a phone phobia, but i have to take a very important phone call today at 1:15pm so that i can continue to get my SSI (income from the government). and i'm not sure if i want to take the call because i am so afraid of phones and talking on them. help.

Best Answer

Ah, a twist! "I wonder if I should keep my bangs, or just let them grow out. It'll look a bit akward for a while, but eventually they'll just blend in to the rest of my hair. Whoa, wait, look at Yolandi Visser! I bet I could pull that off... space mullet, yeah! I should just, go crazy, and cut them super short, and **** it. But what if it looks awful? What if people think I'm just copying Yolandi Visser? Maybe I'll just trim them a little bit."<br />
Oh sorry, that's what's on MY mind. Oops. You're thinking about food/sex/Randy Quaid, probably.

Best Answer

Well, you've been thinking about some things you'd like to do this week. And you have thought about people who mean a lot to you off and on tonight. Your mind is inquisitive this evening and playful.

Best Answer

headphones

Best Answer

"crickets"chirping

Best Answer