"should i finish my monster i mean its going to be flat and hot in the morning but i do have a sunny d here also and i don want to wast that but i can put it in the fridge but then i gotta get up..hmm what am i gonna wear today...no those pants have a whole on my..wait am i talking to myself or am i thinking i wonder if i can argue with myself i don't see why not but we would come to an agreement over time bc i mean look at me i full of great ideas.. hey stop being so cocky"lol

Best Answer

My boyfriend. I want him to come home, I miss him. I want him to love me and stay with me forever because I will fight with all I have to ensure he is happy. I don't think he realizes how much dedication I have to our love. When I love someone I will do anything for them, if I had to risk my life to maybe save his, I would, in a heartbeat.

Best Answer

someone that shouldn't be

Best Answer

I like turtles!!!

Best Answer

What movie should I watch/buy later

Best Answer

That I should be sleeping instead of being on here...

Best Answer

I'm all proud of myself for finally getting the kitchen cabinets up. <br />
Yay for me!

Best Answer

I need to go to bed soon.

Best Answer

can i have a .... cozy touch now...

Best Answer