Sex!

Best Answer

my mom's white pomeranian, Stanley; my striped boxers and why I just love them; the show Top Gear, and<br />
a quote by Salvador Dali: "i dont do drugs, I AM DRUGS"

Best Answer

it doesnt deserve to die, it did nothing wrong

Best Answer

*is

Best Answer

Sopa....quotes....the new girl....an upcoming art festival.... projects I have to complete for aforementioned art festival..... from dusk till dawn..... why do I love vampire movies and Tarantino so much........I liked pulp fiction but I love reservoir dogs.... No reddit till the 19th... should I even bother with the internet tomorrow.... wait there is always EP..... there will be EP tomorrow right.... Maybe I will write a book and self publish..... I should definitely do that......hopefully it won't end up being a treatise on social and economic responsibility..... I will write about Sci-fi/fantasy and poetry..... that's what I read anyway........

Best Answer

You assume that I have one to begin with.

Best Answer

???? Have one what? If there is nothing on your mind then that's what's on your mind, nothing.

Best Answer

Quit putting words into the mind that I don't have.

Best Answer