Questionator Questionator 26-30 168 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Question of the Day

As a child, the one thing i feared most was my mum going topless on holiday.<br />
I haven't been back to Legoland since....

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

lol good one

Best Answer

excellent - I wish I'd said that. (I expect I will)

Best Answer

Has she ever done that before?

Best Answer

Ahahaha.

Best Answer

That a hand would come up the toilet and pull me down.... or something would get hold of my ankles as I got out of bed in the middle of the night...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Dude, how did you overcome that fear, because I still totally have that.

Best Answer

Overflowing toilets.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I've never really gotten over that one.

Best Answer

Those damn Kisses from my Aunties...seemed to have an awful lot of Aunties..why some even appeared to have Beards and Moustaches ...still shiver at the thought yuckkkk

Best Answer

That I would have to grow up. Whew! Now I know it just ain't gonna happen...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My parents!

Best Answer

Death.I used to think nothing happens once we die but after seeing a few ghosts and feeling them and hearing them,Im no longer afraid of death.

Best Answer

feeling them???
creepy!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

darkness and i still fear it

Best Answer

My sisters told me I would die if I didn't get rid of the hiccups.

Best Answer

As a child, almost to age 11 I could not go to sleep without a light on - an abnormal fear of the dark. But I knew there wasn't anything to fear, so I forced myself to deal with it, and ever since then I actually find it difficult to fall asleep unless all the lights are out and it's as dark as I can make it - a 180 degree turnaround.

Best Answer

Out of my whole life there were only two things I was scared of'. Death and Whales. And those STILL terrify me!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Dark shadows. We had a coat rack in my bedroom and things hung from it. It really bothered me when I was little.

Best Answer

dreams of falling to my death...cured by ba<x>se jumping,and not dying

Best Answer

That I was going to stay that same size forever and just get old.

Best Answer

That I was adopted and my "real" parents were coming to get me...I'm not adopted

Best Answer

My mother, the Wicked Witch of West Hollywood, and the evil therapist she hired who believed her and not me (I was merely a little girl with no rights and no credibility), were both fully capable of having me locked up ba<x>sed on their accusations that I was "incorrigible," because this was the 1950s and you could do that back then. The evil therapist would threaten me with it now and then just to scare me.<br />
It worked. I was scared. One of the things the evil therapist used to say to me was, "They'll put you in the Dorothy Kerby Center where they will beat you with a strap." I lived in fear of being locked up for the rest of my life.<br />
When I grew up, I became a teacher and went to work with the County of LA as a substitute teacher in juvenile detention facilities. On my first day of work, the first place they sent me to was...the Dorothy Kerby Center!<br />
Yes, the therapist was right, I DID wind up at the Dorothy Kerby Center but she never would have believed they would PAY me to be there.<br />
As for that strap, according to the staff there, they stopped doing that in 1939. I guess the evil shrink was out of date with their policies.

Best Answer

locker room nudity -- an all male situation that was difficult at first and then became totally natural and relaxed. Even when I go to Spas today I like to be totally nude because of my past experiences.<br />
I attended an all boys boarding school in High School and I had to adjust to the abundant male nudity that existed in that place. I hated it at first and then became very comfortable with it and grew to really like it. I like all male spas now because I can be nude with other guys without any shame or shyness. It is all natural and comfortable. Guys naked together is just the best!

Best Answer

Because of things that had happened i was fearful of being around men..<br />
Now they amuse me....

Best Answer

learning how to swim without a lifejacket and in deep water

Best Answer

being terrified of my father, now im not anymoree i cant stand him

Best Answer