Questionator Questionator 26-30 168 Answers Apr 5, 2012

Question of the Day

That a hand would come up the toilet and pull me down.... or something would get hold of my ankles as I got out of bed in the middle of the night...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Dude, how did you overcome that fear, because I still totally have that.

Best Answer

Overflowing toilets.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I've never really gotten over that one.

Best Answer

Those damn Kisses from my Aunties...seemed to have an awful lot of Aunties..why some even appeared to have Beards and Moustaches ...still shiver at the thought yuckkkk

Best Answer

That I would have to grow up. Whew! Now I know it just ain't gonna happen...

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My parents!

Best Answer

Death.I used to think nothing happens once we die but after seeing a few ghosts and feeling them and hearing them,Im no longer afraid of death.

Best Answer

feeling them???
creepy!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

darkness and i still fear it

Best Answer

My sisters told me I would die if I didn't get rid of the hiccups.

Best Answer

As a child, almost to age 11 I could not go to sleep without a light on - an abnormal fear of the dark. But I knew there wasn't anything to fear, so I forced myself to deal with it, and ever since then I actually find it difficult to fall asleep unless all the lights are out and it's as dark as I can make it - a 180 degree turnaround.

Best Answer

Out of my whole life there were only two things I was scared of'. Death and Whales. And those STILL terrify me!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Dark shadows. We had a coat rack in my bedroom and things hung from it. It really bothered me when I was little.

Best Answer

dreams of falling to my death...cured by ba<x>se jumping,and not dying

Best Answer

That I was going to stay that same size forever and just get old.

Best Answer

That I was adopted and my "real" parents were coming to get me...I'm not adopted

Best Answer

locker room nudity -- an all male situation that was difficult at first and then became totally natural and relaxed. Even when I go to Spas today I like to be totally nude because of my past experiences.<br />
I attended an all boys boarding school in High School and I had to adjust to the abundant male nudity that existed in that place. I hated it at first and then became very comfortable with it and grew to really like it. I like all male spas now because I can be nude with other guys without any shame or shyness. It is all natural and comfortable. Guys naked together is just the best!

Best Answer

Because of things that had happened i was fearful of being around men..<br />
Now they amuse me....

Best Answer

learning how to swim without a lifejacket and in deep water

Best Answer

being terrified of my father, now im not anymoree i cant stand him

Best Answer

Jason from Friday the 13th

Best Answer

Taking medication in pill form. I was always terrified I was going to choke on the pill and I just sat there for hours trying to work up the courage to take things. For the longest time my mom always had to ask the doctors if she could get stuff in liquid form cause it'd be the only thing I'd take.

Best Answer