Questionator Questionator 26-30 312 Answers Mar 3 in Community

Question of the Day

crow

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Most of the healthy food items actually. I would eat junk food on a daily basis if it wasn't so unhealthy to do. It's irritating that we are engineered to like the unhealthy stuff. I wish we could enjoy the healthy foods!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

Depends on the food. I'm a straight up sugar junkie but I eat all sorts of decently nutritious stuff too. That being said, I eat a LOT of food. I'm very small, and I have a very fast metabolism. Plus I'm extremely active, so I have to eat a lot.

Best Answer

how do you break that horrible addiction. i constantly need carbs and sugar. my birth control make it worse.

Best Answer

Sometimes I have to eat my words. The universe keeps disguising them in different flavors.

Best Answer

This a highly illogical question! Grrrr

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

not really

Best Answer

I know, why would I keep tasting something I hate?

Best Answer

Olives! I love Mediterranean food and cooking with olive oil, so I keep feelings like I *should* love olives, but I've tried pretty much all of them and can't STAND them! They make me shudder...something so horrible...I can't even really explain. But can't give up trying to eat them - lol!

Best Answer

Oysters. I haven't tried 'em in awhile, but I will at some point.

Best Answer

i always try to like it to, because at the beach we go out to dinner and the only appetizer they order is oysters. i get so hungry waiting on the food bc i don't really eat anything other than dinner at the beach.

Best Answer

I love oysters on the half shell with lime and hot sauce.

Best Answer

The sweet ones are gulf oysters but hard to find because of contamination issues, but fairly trustworthy if made available (tight, well enforced regulations). Others are just too strong tasting to me.

Best Answer

Asparagus but I like it now, if it's gently steamed or baked with olive oil drizzled on it, then it's awesome

Best Answer

Greek Yogurt. First time I tried it, it tasted like vomit. Then I was told to only buy the brand and flavors that fly off the shelf and wow, what a difference!!!

Best Answer

If you buy plain regular greek yogurt, I suggest adding honey to it. It can make a big difference to the taste. :)

Best Answer

smells like feet.

Best Answer

Then feet smells like greek yogurt. ;D

Best Answer

There's a new take on a classic cliche "When life gives you yogurt, make a smoothie."

Best Answer

Guacamole! Ppl love it so I keep trying it hoping it'll click! Never does.

Best Answer

Me too, but I stopped trying it after the first taste.

Best Answer

loveeeeeee it.

Best Answer

Cherry tomatoes. I like the taste of tomatoes, but the squishiness of those just make me gag. Every time I try one I think it'll be different this time, and then it isn't.

Best Answer

Try growing grape & cherry tomatoes. Perhaps you will like grape tomatoes better and then move up to cherry.

Best Answer

Try heirloom cherry tomatoes. Some varieties are quite a lot sweeter than regular cherry tomatoes. I love the yellow/orange varieties.

Best Answer

I agree about the squishiness, so I quarter mine. They taste really good, and once chopped up, they don't squish.

Best Answer

pretend your eating eyeballs!! i tell that to my nephew jeremy all the time to freak him out!

Best Answer

what's the difference? i don't like squishy rotten like things. texture freaks me out. but i love the tiny tomatos.

Best Answer

This was me trying out kimchi. I warmed up after a month of buying it.

Best Answer

sushi

Best Answer

Friggin cabbage. My wife loves cabbage and I try very hard to accept it. However, the last time that I tried cabbage my tongue tried to pull up roots and head south.<br />
I'm liking a quote from W.C. Fields, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.”

Best Answer

Pop corn

Best Answer

Cooked by my Wife ;)

Best Answer

I tried honey and chicken nuggets twice but I still don't like it.

Best Answer

Vegetables

Best Answer

raw celery ugh!!

Best Answer

Horseradish

Best Answer

Sushi

Best Answer