D:
tenente tenente 31-35, M 6 Answers Aug 25 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'm going to say spider because I'm terrified of spiders.

Best Answer

IKR!?! D:

Best Answer

Wolves just bring sleep

Best Answer

Europe.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

I'd think the intelligent person who *is* depressed would be scarier. Well, they'd make you scared, in the sense, for them. Because they're actually worth something to this world, and we can't afford to lose them.

(don't worry, I'm not *that* depressed xD)

Best Answer

mind = blown

Best Answer

I mean, think about it.
If you had two people, and one of them *had* to die (no exception), which one of them would you rather save? The average person that wouldn't amount to anything and will fade out of existence past their immediate family after their death? Or the intelligent person that could potentially change the world with their new theories, inventions, and products--someone that this world would otherwise remember for their efforts?

Any sane person would choose the intelligent person over the average person. Really, sometimes the only thing stopping me from doing something stupid is this idea and this idea only--I know I can change the world, and I shouldn't give up so easily for this reason, and this reason only. Besides. I refuse to die until I've significantly provided to the furthering of math and science :V

Best Answer

O.O

Best Answer

D:

Best Answer

A hot girl who is single, she's probably crazy

Best Answer

make it happen! :D

Best Answer

spider

Best Answer

AGREE! D:

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer