Questionator Questionator 26-30 157 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I have too many of those to recount.But the top two are the births of my two children. And most of my great memories involve either my wife and/or kids. It's wonderful to have a loving wife and great children.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

The birth of my children

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Can't really beat that

Best Answer

Lovely! <3

Best Answer

so true!

Best Answer

The last day I saw my father alive. He and I had a talk about how his artificial valve made a ticking noise. I made him laugh when I said it he had gotten the pig valve it would of went "oink oink oink"... <br />
I can still see his smile. I will always remember that look.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That made me smile, with a tear in my eye. *Hugs*

Best Answer

mine too.. I still get emotional about it and its been 13 years. :) and thanks

Best Answer

Beautiful. (hugs))

Best Answer

Waking up from my 3 month coma and looking up to the smiling face of the most beautiful nurse I have ever seen, she held my and and softly said, "Welcome back"

Best Answer

When I was drunk off my butt in the Phillipines and almost bought a monkey for $20.

Best Answer

No, that's not him in the background. :P

Best Answer

Hearing the Beatles for the first time, January, 1964.

Best Answer

Seeing the SMILE on my husbands face when the doctor said its a GIRL!!<br />
and...<br />
Hitting that perfect 10 with my husband

Best Answer

Feeling my first boob! A 36D, at 15!

Best Answer

One memory would be one that happened December 23, 2012. That was one that makes me smile and hurt but mostly smile. Me and my current boyfriend at that time went out and he had recently asked me to be his girlfriend so he was shy. We walked around but we just talked but sometimes it was silent but we both liked it. Then my best friend and her boyfriend joined a long and we went to the park. When we were heading to the park..he grabbed my hand, it was heaven to me! It was winter and it was very cold that day. We sat on a bench and i was shivering, he took of his coat and gave it to me. He stayed in his school shirt which was crazy, a guy had never done that before for me. Then he sat beside me and we were just laying there to keep each other warm. I will never forget his warmth, how he shivered, especially that kiss. This is the one memory that truly makes me smile.

Best Answer

meeting an awesome friend, he makes me smile evreytime i talk to him

Best Answer

The moment I woke up from surgery n the nurse placed my daughter in my arms. I was all loopy on from the anesthesia but I remember being so happy that I finally had the gift from God that her daddy and I had waited so long for

Best Answer

My best friend Juanita who has since passed on (may she rest in peace) always carried a very heavy but stylish purse that looked similar to an old fashioned doctors' bag. One day she was looking for a writing utensil and pulled out (unbeknownst to her) a chicken wing! I nearly lost control of my bladder from laughing so hard. She looked alarmed and told me that she had gone out for chicken 3 days ago and that she had wrapped a few pieces of chicken in a napkin and put them in her bag and had completely forgotten them. Every day after that I asked her if she cleaned out her purse yet and if I could be there when she did. I still laugh out loud when I think of that:)

Best Answer

The first day I met my soon to be husband! It was like love at first sight

Best Answer

the first time my boyfriend & me met

Best Answer

The birth of my daughter :)

Best Answer

The first time I had sex. Maybe make that, "Just about any time I had sex."

Best Answer

Woodstock

Best Answer

Back in the 1980s I along with a bunch of hobo's were sharing a a barn in a village called Magoula, nestled in the hillside above the famous city of Sparta, Greece. We would get **** faced drunk very night. During one particular night I needed to pee, and was **** sure I had made it outside where the goats and sheep were. Unfortunately for the Swiss guy Marcello sleeping in the corner next to me, I pissed all over his face. I completely emptied my bladder. The following morning oblivious to my exploits I was warned by others that Marcello was going to sort me out. He looked real mean. Happy to report he restrained himself. I met him a couple of years later in another Greek town. I bought him dinner, and we both had a good old laugh about the incident. Now isn't that what you call taking the ****?

Best Answer

first time I brought our puppy home. The day when I rolled my first joint and smoked it alone.

Best Answer

That I'm still able to remember many things. Remembrance like the fragrance of flowers past.

Best Answer