Questionator Questionator 26-30 564 Answers Jun 5 in Community

Question of the Day

Joined a 12-step program and quit drinking and drugging.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Continued success to you!

Best Answer

Awesome! Be proud! :)

Best Answer

Well, thanks to both of you. I had a bad crack habit for four years but I got clean in 1990. I haven't touched alcohol or drugs since then. In AA meetings I have seen or heard of the supposedly "hopeless" alcoholics and addicts get clean and stay clean. It's a great program.

Best Answer

that's wonderful good for you

Best Answer

Great!

Best Answer

Amen, Brother! It saved my life!!!

Best Answer

To not give a crap what anyone else thinks and to live my own damn life for ME.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I made the same decision as well when I left my religion. Those people can be pretty judgemental. So I wa like forget them it's my life, I'm the one who's miserable here. Best decision ever. :)

Best Answer

That's awesome, PearlNana! It was my best life decision as well, to walk away from religion.

Best Answer

PREACH! *peaces out*

Best Answer

I wish I can say the same thing soon enough.

Best Answer

Well this what religion is , a set of rules .No wonder people get judgemental if you don't respect those rules .And if you left religion because of some people ....when in fact religion has no connection with people , is just with your and your faith.

Best Answer

good on you girl!

Best Answer

I quit smoking cigarettes a few years ago.

Best Answer

Good for you, girl!

Best Answer

Three cheers. I gave them up in 1998. Definitely a 20th century habit.

Best Answer

getting out of an emotionally abusive relationship

Best Answer

to not get pregnant at the age of 16

Best Answer

That is absolutely true.There is no reason why a girl should ever have a kid before age 21-but we make the kid into a lifetime ATM for them.

Best Answer

My -almost/wish-she-was- girlfriend's mom had her when she was only 17, and the dad ran off. So now that my -wish-she-was- girlfriend is 16, it's just difficult to date her. I understand why her mom doesn't want her dating, but it's just soooo hard to have to show how trustworthy I am and at the same time try to show her that I'm better than Taylor (her ex/current). Sometimes, I just want to give up on her, but then, something amazing happens and she just finds a way to make me so happy, and it kind of lets me know I'm heading in the right direction, that she does like me. It's just so hard to keep this up though.

Best Answer

1) Getting married, because my wonderful daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. 2) Getting divorced, because my husband was dysfunctional and incapable of intimacy or emotional growth. Now that my daughter is nearly out on her own, I have a healthy relationship with her, an appropriate relationship with her father, and a future that is rewarding to me.

Best Answer

To not give up on school

Best Answer

Marrying my husband. Best. Decision. Ever.

Best Answer

Give love a chance

Best Answer

Sounds like a waste of time to me.

Best Answer

Maybe to you. To me it's something i don't regret.

Best Answer

Getting help for my Depression.

Best Answer

how do you get help for depression? and is it free?

Best Answer

It was free for me! Prayer works wonders.

Best Answer

I get therapy for free with my insurance. Usually you can also find different places that will let you pay on a sliding scale.

Best Answer

I wasn't referring to occasional sadness. I was talking about the mental illness. Prayer doesn't work for that. I believe that if you do pray that it helps a person find the help they need with a qualified professional and sometimes with medication.

Best Answer

starting my own business in photography and the business going good

Best Answer

I'm jealous! I just started getting into photography and have a LOOONNNGGGG way to go lol

Best Answer

it's hard work I'm still not even half way set up how I want it to be haha

Best Answer

There is a lot more to it than I thought at first lol, what kind of body do you use?

Best Answer

I'm using a canon 550D

Best Answer

Deciding to go behind my moms back and date the girl I love.

Best Answer

Having my son :-)

Best Answer

To write a book

Best Answer

AWESOME!What did you write and is it published?

Best Answer

It is not finished yet

Best Answer

I have stopped asking for and listening to the advice of people who are not where I want to be in life.

Best Answer

good for you :)

Best Answer

It would be good for everyone. It makes sense. Nobody who's single can teach me how to have a relationship. Nobody fat can teach me to be fit. Nobody poor can teach me how to be wealthy.

Best Answer

I agree somewhat. Yet I think that some single people might know more about what a healthy relationship is and can even give good advice. Some couples can be in an abusive relationship or be codependent. Those in relationships doesn't mean necessarily that they're wiser.

Best Answer

Texting this person for the first time even though I was super scared...now he's become my best friend and I love him so much. I think I would be dead if I didn't have him

Best Answer

ENDING MY REALATIONSHIP WITH MY EX FIANCE

Best Answer

I never wanted to make friends. I couldn't see the point in it. Then I decided to help someone, just being nice. We are now best friends and have been for about two and a half years :)

Best Answer

i manned up and took responsibility for the child i made with a stranger from a one night stand...i have custody of him...

Best Answer

Good on you man! You should be proud :)

Best Answer

funny that someone younger than him has to say that :))

Best Answer

move to the country

Best Answer