SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 11 Answers Jun 23 in Dating & Relationships

gave away my 14'' hair to locks of love

Best Answer

Wow! Totally admirable :) UPS!!!

Best Answer

A woman in her forties was pushing a girl (both nicely dressed) in a wheelchair in her late teens or early twenties at a preChristmas show (in early November) with Christmas trees and decorations, entertainers, etc. I was selling among other things a product that I made with dichroic glass, very beautiful colorful pieces of jewelry. They were looking at a piece which was only $25 for a few minutes having a conversation but decided not to buy. As they were about to leave I said, wait and handed the girl the piece and said this is for you Merry Christmas (I don't know why I did it). A few minutes later the woman came back alone and said her daughter was not going to live to see Christmas and of all the things she saw she loved the dichroic glass ... I won't go on into the details (about money, her illness, etc.) that the mother did but as small as it was it stands out as the second nicest thing I ever did for anyone in my life without knowing what it would mean to someone.

Best Answer

Kept my mouth shut.

Best Answer

I knit stuffed animals for charities.

Best Answer

Listen

Best Answer

Refrain from killing them.

Best Answer

Be their friend :)

Best Answer

Show up

Best Answer

Gracing them with my presence.

Best Answer