I think some of mine would be almost anything by Mayday Parade, Jamestown Story, Every Avenue and some by NeverShoutNever
MissxMayhem MissxMayhem 13-15, F 17 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Music

Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton... makes me think of my father who passed away.... brings tears to my eyes just writing the name....

Best Answer

Either THE KIDS or THE BED from Lou Reed's BERLIN CD.

Best Answer

Probably, What Makes a Man, Wherever You Will Go (especially the one by Charlen Soraia), Goodbye my Lover, or He Was Walking Her Home.

All amazing!

Best Answer

"And I don't want the world to see me cause I don't think that they'd understand when everything coming out broken i just want you to know who I am"Goo Goo Dolls-I'm Still Here

Best Answer

"The End of the Innocence," by Don Henley

Best Answer

The whole sound track to the movie The Dog of Flanders.

Best Answer

Strange Fruit by Billie Holiday

Best Answer

I'll Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

I remember the exact moment I first heard it. I started crying because it was so beautifully sad.

Best Answer

This time of year, Sarah Mclachlan, Wintersong, beautiful song but makes me cry, otherwise duno, loads of sad ones but depends on mood at the time

Best Answer

Time To Say Goodbye ~ Sarah Brightman

Best Answer
Best Answer

Scarlet Ribbons by Sinead O' Connor. It makes me feel a very deep sadness, my eyes nearly always well up when I hear it.

Best Answer

Most of the sad songs I've heard were accompanied by video that made them sadder, like Don't Be Afraid, You're Already Dead in World's Greatest Dad, or the music to the Dead Island trailer.

Best Answer

D-I-V-O-R-C-E by Tammy Wynette

Best Answer