Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 26 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Community

I try to forget about such things

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Taking care of my dying mother. It actually broke me. Its been seven years and this is the first christmas I am looking forward to! The cancer got into her brain and she had no idea who I was.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

It became much worse when my father put her in a sick people place. I went there and she was exposed and the men were getting their jollies off that. They had her in a hallway..... There was a agreement that she would die at home. Her husband ignored that. I cannot get over the nightmare.

Best Answer

Can't share it. One day maybe.

Best Answer

watching a close friend take a gun in the middle of the street after school and blow his head off this image replaces ALL the good memories...i dont remember nothing but the day in the street when i think of him

Best Answer

.....

Best Answer

My parent's divorce.

Best Answer

What I want to say are my two suicide attempts, but I'm glad to be here. I nearly lost my oldest Daughter from Asthma when she was 7 years old, they came right out and told us she wasn't going to make it. That was hard.

Best Answer

probably being arrested,,,, that was kinda worst,,, lol

Best Answer

the sad part is i think back.. and i have many memories to choose from ~.~

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Fatherly abuse...

Best Answer

Falling from a rock face. I was 2 feet away from spiky rocks. I landed into a pool at the bottom of a waterfall

Best Answer

The first 16 years.

But really, one can't measure pain.

Best Answer

The last hunter who was out for my blood

Best Answer

A less-than-encouraging father.

Best Answer

Too much of a long list to write..Mainly sexual abuse..

Best Answer

Constant tests

Best Answer

infant asthma

Best Answer