Questionator Questionator 26-30 232 Answers Mar 3, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Enjoy the fact that my 18 y.o. son calls me during the day to ask how my day is going?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

There is a sand dune I love to go sit on, on a beach near where I live, about 20 mins walk away. I like to go there on my own and just sit aong the marram grass, kinda hidden but not really, and look out over the sea all the way as far as I can see to the horizon, and imagine whats beyond . It rests my eyes cos its like there are no interruptions, no noise, I turn off my phone, just sit and look and let my eyes and mind just totally melt into it all.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The smell of campfire in my hair.

Best Answer

A Republican breakfast.<br />
Caviar, duck pate, a small child, and a bottle of scotch.

Best Answer

for me making someone listen and laugh with my stories.. cause the moment you shared something to people and it made them smiled, there's a 50 percent chance that it made an impact to them and won't forget you in years and keeps on reminiscing it..=)

Best Answer

A small gesture of kindness from someone loves me.

Best Answer

Being out of bed way before anyone else, sitting quietly watching the sun come up and listening to the birds.

Best Answer

COFFEE.

Best Answer

Some one's puppy

Best Answer

The joy of a silent commute to work...

Best Answer

I agree, but I'd have to say more leaving work , I absolutely dread going to work lol. I like it when it's night and stars are bright as ever and when there's a full glowing moon, sometimes I damn near swerve off the road staring at the night sky while I drive...first time I ever saw a shooting star was on the drive home from work one time...it was unreal. haha, that turned into a short story, my bad xP

Best Answer

Little Thing 1 and Little Thing 2. My son and daughter. They are 5 week old twins.

Best Answer

LOL, how cute. Yes, Thing 1 and Thing 2.

Best Answer

Coffee

Best Answer

Either talking to my grandkids or reading them a Book. They think I'm the smartest person ever. I love to watch their little faces as they express themselves. They can be so intense!!!!!

Best Answer

My niece. Spending time with her. We've developed a habit, her at the ripe old age of 8 months, of sitting down, her on my lap, a book in front of us, and reading it over and over and over again.<br />
I love that. We spend some quiet time together and I love watching her little face light up as she gets excited over what's going to happen next.

Best Answer

I know it sounds cliche but ep really is one of those little things that keeps me going.

Best Answer

Laying naked on a beach in jamaica or just the sun caressing my naked body

Best Answer

I love hot summer days that rain while the suns still out. Sitting on my front porch with a glass of cool sweet tea and a good book

Best Answer

purple skittles, from the original red bag.

Best Answer

headphone in my ears while sitting on the bus and let my thought wander off.....

Best Answer

Coffee & Chocolate

Best Answer