Questionator Questionator 26-30 111 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I'd like to ask most of the women here if they are really a guy pretending to be a woman.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

haha, just to clarify, I am defo a girl, but can't speak for the rest of us
;)

Best Answer

I'm a woman!

Best Answer

Oh..umm..hold on, let me look...........Yep! It's a girl!!! :-D

Best Answer

im a female!!

Best Answer

-_-

Best Answer

I'm too embarrassed to answer.

Best Answer

hehe :-)

Best Answer

Did you fart?

Best Answer

did you spy or peep...

Best Answer

do listening count...lol

Best Answer

Why are you so ignorant? I don't ask this, because it would only cause conflict, but there are a looooot of people who I sure would like to ask...

Best Answer

What things on here make u feel that way?

Best Answer

Who said anything about "on here?" lol!

Best Answer

Do you think your mum is better in bed than you

Best Answer

That is a relief. lmbo. O.o

Best Answer

Do you miss me? Or am I the only one...

Best Answer

Are you as hot as your picture?

Best Answer

um, yea, at the front door theres three switches. The left one is the living room the middle one is the outside lights, the third one......

Best Answer

That is easy. The other is the one that powers the electrical outlet on the one side of the room. My home has these.

Best Answer

Oh, gosh! I have that same switch and have no idea what it goes too...tried all the lights and outlets and it seems to operate nothing. I will say that I found another one that turns on a light under the house :-)

Best Answer

"Hypothetically speaking, would you still be my friend if I was gay?"

Best Answer

There isn't anything I am afraid to ask -it has to be done in the right way for the circumstances. timing if of the essence.

Best Answer

When was that last time you brush your teeth? ( their teeth looked yellow)

Best Answer

what do you kare i'm not kissing you...

Best Answer

Lolz

Best Answer

Whats your name? (even though I've known them for about a half a year.)

Best Answer

ok, here goes...........black guys with those HUGE long dicks; how in the HELL do you sit on the toilet???<br />
I mean, it'd drop into the water, wouldn't it?<br />
would like serious replies, only, please!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

My husband had a big one (dag thats the only thing i miss about him) but u know when they are soft they shrivel up. It still hung but not enough to touch the water if it did they would jus have to hold onto it Im sure

Best Answer

thank you for your decent answer...guess I knew that they tend to 'shrivel' a little, but even at that, as you say, they'd have to 'hold onto it".....so having a 'big one' isn't all it's cracked up to be.LOL thanks again.

Best Answer

They just leave it hanging out:)

Best Answer

how big are you?

Best Answer

Are you happy with your life without me in it?

Best Answer

I'd like to ask how my old principle if he still lives w/ his mom.... one day she came to school to give him his lunch and said,''Bergy, sweetie!!!!!!! You forgot ur lunch at home AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then kissed him on the cheek and it left a BRIGHT red mark!!!! It was lol worthy!!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

That's a question for my 5-months crush,"Do you like me?"

Best Answer

Do I stink?

Best Answer

Do boys and men really fall in love. Or is it pure sexual attraction. I don't know but I keep wondering.

Best Answer

Why would anyone claim a just God punishes by taking away loved ones ? What about the value of those lives and their relationships with said God ?

Best Answer

Nothing at all to do with MY beliefs. I'd like to know why those who believe (and state) God is punishing when loved ones are taken away believe as THEY do.

Best Answer