anom33 anom33 16-17, F 9 Answers Mar 20 in Community

In closed systems, entropy tends to increase over time.

Best Answer

interesting,.tell me what happens to free energy

Best Answer

All of the energy currently available to do work will eventually, one way or another, be converted to heat energy, which cannot be re-converted into usable energy without creating an even greater amount of entropy in the process. Over incredibly long time periods the heat energy runs down and eventually even black holes evaporate and disappear. All that is left of energy at that point are a small scattering of photons, traveling through space forever.

Best Answer

The truth is rarely pure and never simple. Look at me quoting authors like an intellectual lawl

Best Answer

We all die.

Best Answer

you are atom ;-)

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

life is a highway i'm gonna ride it all night long

Best Answer

You can't push on a rope.

Best Answer

God is real.

Best Answer

pfftt

Best Answer

I figured you'd reply that way.

Best Answer

Nah.

Best Answer

I'm sorry

Best Answer

More men will pay for sex more often than any woman would pay for sex.

Best Answer

hmm, very true but that is mostly because more women give it up for money than men do. If there were more male prostitu3s than there'd be more women paying for their services.

Best Answer

I wonder. There are male prostitu3s, but as far as I know they serve a mostly male clientele.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer